3v3v3 (Live) See everyone bases after death

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by g0hstreaper, November 19, 2015.

?

Are you a salty player?

1. Yes I am that guy

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  2. No I am no that guy

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

Was in a 3v3v3 and after getting double boom boted I was told by my stream to double click the "view all" icon and would be able to see everyone's bases. While this may not be an issue for a game where specs can not talk this could be a serious issue in any game where a player becomes salty enough to just try and g0hst other players for the rest of the game.

I would just like the spectators in live matches restricted in team games or non team game from being able to see all players vision so as to prevent any anger or frustration being taken out on any players. (Good community hype)
  2. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Don't we have enough bugs where you can't see people in spectate mode as it is without doing something that would introduce more?

Ideally this would be fixed, but Uber's activity is winding down and I'm worried about the bugs this would cause that wouldn't ever get fixed.
  3. g0hstreaper

So your argument is that because there are bugs this will only cause more :l

I'm not saying this is like a HAS TO BE DONE NOW UBER WTF GET TO WORK NOW!!!!! kind of thing but just another thing to put on the polish list for when they have time.
  4. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

Not sure what Stuart's point is, maybe that you should have kept quiet about it so it doesn't become common knowledge?

It used to do this for me with Ranked 1v1 replays, it would only let me see my units even if I clicked their vision.

*shrug*
    g0hstreaper likes this.
  5. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

Stuart is a known PA-Pessimist, certainly of late :p
    g0hstreaper likes this.
  6. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

I'm a realist who bases my opinions and predictions off of empirical evidence. The evidence that we have suggests that Planetary Annihilation is being abandoned.
  7. wpmarshall

wpmarshall Planetary Moderator

Optimism and realism are not mutually exclusive.
    g0hstreaper likes this.
  8. g0hstreaper

Then leave :l Personally it's become a fun hobby to burn the "THIS GAME IS DEAD UBER HAS LEFT US" screamers seeing as all it does it leave a bad taste in peoples mouths and doesn't actually help the community. On that note...

[​IMG]
    Seeing as you were the #1 person calling for the modding community to do something in Ubers wake (i.e balance, units, etc) and now here you are saying it's dead.

Why not instead of come into threads to complain about the state of uber you actually help improve the game and make it more enjoyable for newer players. Fun game = good retention rate which = a growing community.
    Last edited: November 24, 2015
  9. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

It's OK stuart, all good things come to an end. Seems you learned a lot about coding and made some friends a long the way. Maybe go outside for a bit and see if you find a new hobby! From what I gather your pretty young so really, playing and coding on PA all the time isn't good for you. Unless your planning to become a game dev, but even then, hobbys are good.
    g0hstreaper and wpmarshall like this.