Are there any mods like FA to PA?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by atharol, November 15, 2015.

1. atharol

atharol Member

Are there any mods to this game that makes the game more like Supreme Commander, Forged Alliances?
    Like with factions and stuff.

I love FA alot but the game itself is unplayable though to the lag you get after 30 min the game gets slowed down and there no solutions for this problem : /.

But maybe if theres a mod on PA that would be solutions to it :)?
  2. sycspysycspy

sycspysycspy Active Member

There isn't any, PA is factionless from the beginning. Check the mod sub forum for the mods. maybe in the future there will be one.
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Imperial Legion is in development and adds a new faction without changing vanilla (the latter to my chagrin)

Galactic Annihilation greatly expands the vanilla faction with new units and revamped pacing and balance.
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

The PA community have put together a heap of awesome mods. If you're interested in taking a look at them I suggest that you download PAMM (PA Mod Manager) as that's where you can find most mods.

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/pa-mod-manager-pamm-cross-platform.59992/

Once installed if you want to get mods that add to the ui or fx filter by ui mods in the available mods tab, if you're interested in mods that add new units or change up the game (gameplay wise) then filter by server mods.

Hope this helps :)

P.S.
    The imperial legion mod is not present there yet as it is still in development, take a look through the mods section on the PA and PA Titans forums if youre interested in tracking the progress of various PA mods.