Andreas G Casual Tournament- 14. Nov 16:00 GMT

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by andreasgg, November 13, 2015.

1. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

Is there a good way to promote these on steam? Maybe have a steam group for tournaments, then people can have event alerts for them, might get some more viewers and players that way.
  2. mot9001

mot9001 Well-Known Member

The tournament went really well. Only 1 problem in the finals where we had to rehost but i gues we finally learned that we can have 3 specs and absolutely no more. I really liked the games a lot from game 1 with violet vs jonuz till the last one wich was qzipco vs oxide ion. All the games where fun to cast, thx to cynic al for recording it aswell. All of this should be fun to watch over on youtube or something else. Thx to everyone for showing up and playing all the games and see you next time i hope.
  3. cynischizm

cynischizm Active Member

You'll be happy to know that all the videos are now up on youtube then :). Hopefully post processing should also have finished so they'll be available in HD. Also youtube made it's own decisions about what order to upload them, so they're a little all over the place.

Edit: Whacky upload order has been sorted by putting them all in a playlist which can be found here.
    Last edited: November 15, 2015
    andreasgg likes this.
  4. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/patournaments
  5. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

Good, just need to get more people to join up.
  6. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone who showed up!! I had a blast hosting this. I am actually suprised that it went as well as it did. We got 12 people to sign up and play in 15 hours (didn't expect that when I decided to host it). That is simpely facinating to me and it motivates me to do this another time (when there is nothing else hosted and I have time).
    Special thanks to @violetania for showing the tournament to a lot of people. Thank you to @mot9001 and @cynischizm for casting and beeing my right hands :)
    Congratulations to @oksidi for winning the tournament! You are simply outstanding these days. Shoutout to AdmiralGeneral (dont know forum name) aswell for sniping me out with unitcannons in my own tournament :p Ill be bulding umbrellas next time I know im gonna winn :) I seriously have a curse over my tournament games.

I have to say I've fallen in love with the dubble elimination since it takes the casuality to the next level.
    The tournament did take a bit long, so I will work on increasing the pace next time. We've also learned from our mistakes as well so only 3 specs.

To all you out there who have been crying yourself to sleep, bc you didn't have the oppitunity to play, keep you eyes open for the next time!! I can only promisse one thing, its gonna be casual an spontaneously again so stay tuned :)
    Last edited by a moderator: November 16, 2015
    mwreynolds, violetania and Alpha2546 like this.
  7. jomiz

jomiz Active Member

Thank you for hosting the tournament @andreasurne , it was fun to play!
    I think swiss mode could be little better way to play casual tournaments since it leaves more space to not take game that seriously because if you lose game in loser brackets it's game over.
    cptconundrum and andreasgg like this.
  8. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Hm.... i replied but it didnt' seem to post...
    Oh well,
    Just wanted to say no problem! If you ever need someone to cast, i'd love to even though i'm a noob at it!! ^^
    And yay to the special thanks <3 hope this tourny happens again soon =3
    mot9001 likes this.