November 9th - the MNC world waits...and rejoices!!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by RandomToon, November 3, 2015.

1. victorpenningtonrust

victorpenningtonrust Active Member

backwards more noons for me to kill
    untouchablexp likes this.
  2. teapot

teapot Post Master General

No clue how this made it but Shadowrun didn't. This is amazing though, considering they really didn't seem interested in doing this
  3. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

This brings a tear of joy to my heart. Will definitely be downloading when its ready.
    [​IMG]
    Now if they just run a promotional $1 or 2.50 and advertise it, the game might live again on XB1.
  4. teapot

rumor has it that the xbox 360 free for gold games will now be the ones on the backwards compatibility list, so apparently MNC will be on there at some point.
  5. hostileparadox

I don't think I quite understand what you mean. MNC is on the list for the backwards compatibility launch titles.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

Or are you talking about something else?
  6. teapot

It was in response to your portion asking for the game to be reduced in price in order to get some new players. To make it clearer, Monday Night Combat is on the backwards compatibility list, but rumor has it that MNC will be free for gold at some point on the xbox 360, thus allowing more people to take advantage of the backwards compatibility program. Basically, the rumor is that every game listed for backwards compatibility will be at point point "free for gold".
  7. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

They announced that all future games with gold will be backwards compatible. That gives MS a very short list to work with so there is a small chance it will come out free but I wouldn't hold my breath...

8. teapot

There's a good number of games, I could see them maybe giving out multiple games at once. For example I was thrilled to see both Doom and Doom II on there. Those two games should be released at the same time since they're so cheap. I could see them releasing 3-4 games a month if they're lacking in content. In fact they should if they want this program to take off at a decent rate.
  9. hostileparadox

[​IMG]
  10. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Gamespot, Yahoo, IB News and others have published the list of 104 xb360 titles available on xbONE on Nov 12.
    The list does include ... dramatic ... pause ... m n c.

Despite being a big pessimist, I'm hopeful and excited. Although all those news seem to trace down to a single source (http://majornelson.com/2015/11/09/t...ility-games-is-now-available/?linkId=18611744).

Can't wait to hear first-hand experiences! of new glitches and never-seen-before lag (joke. maybe.).
  11. untouchablexp

untouchablexp Active Member

I was late
  12. untouchablexp

Same
  13. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

I have only tested single player backwards compatibility games so hopefully this is playable from the xbox one.
  14. teapot

What are our concerns? that is isn't happening or that it will suck big time?
  15. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

Suck big time. It's definitely happening.
    y3434 likes this.
  16. teapot

Have the pub stars noticed an increase spike in lag within the last month in pub games? Shadowrun out of nowhere got really laggy, but was playable and we figured that might have had something to do with BC testing.
  17. y3434

y3434 Active Member

Now that you mentioned, I'd say maybe yes. But let's ask Untouch. I'm not a star so I'm not very lag-sensitive. And most of the time I don't know where the host is located.
    But isn't MNC peer-to-host? I thought the game traffic is not going through the XBL network. Only matchmaking and leaderboard updates rely on XBL, no?
  18. untouchablexp

No host is all ways good because of computer wiz Adifel
  19. victorpenningtonrust

victorpenningtonrust Active Member

adifel big noon alway hid with noon friend paula mae
  20. hungrypoem

hungrypoem Active Member

skills host was great

not sure if he was on one or 360