Orbital Carrier?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by freddymc, October 19, 2015.

1. freddymc

freddymc New Member

So I re-installed the unit database mod after it had been updated for PA:T and I had a little peek at it. There was a unit called the "Exodus" (Obviously named after Exodus Esports) and it was called an orbital carrier. It appeared to have no model, but it did have an icon. It looked like a cool unit. I then peeked into the game's files, but I couldn't find any file for an "Exodus" or "orbital carrier" anywhere.

Considering It had a description and stats all laid out for it in the Database, It looking like a unit that was about to be released.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

It's a unit that was toyed with but they never got it work properly so it was discarded. So don't get your hopes up. :)
    I can't find the original post at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I am remembering it correctly. :)
    tunsel11 likes this.
  3. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

Yea...it's called the Astreus now Kappa
  4. sigmud2

sigmud2 Member

I don't think so, the Astraeus is in the unit database and people wanted something like that. It is in the art forums way down deep, at least I am pretty sure.