I had a dream of War last night....

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by davostheblack, October 22, 2015.

1. davostheblack

davostheblack Well-Known Member

I dreamt of a system.

A free for all, where I was pushing, a cookie cutter tank push...

All of a sudden, a nuke came from the sky...

My opponent had rushed orbital and landed elsewhere. But this was no naturally occuring body

This was a star destroyer! A derelict super-structure, a Weapon of War, armed to the teeth but inactive

Waiting for a commander to enter the cock-pit; locked into the pilots seat, the commander was now irrelevant, as he was the ship!

I got nuked to hell, but I was in awe whilst I died...

It was just a dream (and possibly a sign I need to take a short break!) but it was an awesome idea; a neutral structure, a wreckage waiting to be claimed by an industrious player and reforged into another weapon of annihilation

Would this be too crazy an idea, even for PA?
  2. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

This sounds like a nice spice for orbital and for you dreaming about PA...welcome to the clubXD
  3. jomiz

jomiz Active Member

I also dreamed about PA last night, I was playing so slowly and I had APM like 15, I think I was partly "awake" and really tried to think what to do, that would also explain why I have been so tired today. Once I dreamed about chess same way, it's terrible.
  4. andreasgg

andreasgg Well-Known Member

Ive had the same type of dream!! It is the worst ever, you are trapped. In my case I was a part of a Political Discussion on TV ^^ I was exhausted next day (Beleve me, there is nothing worse than being trapped in Norwegian politics) :(
    jomiz likes this.