Multiple monitor support and movable window support

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by toast338, September 19, 2015.

1. toast338

toast338 New Member

I remember reading somewhere that there was planned support for multiple monitors. Is this still in the works or has it been scraped? Also movable windows that can be dragged and resized. Is this being worked on or is there a mod to get something like this for the new Titans expansion.
  2. towerbabbel

towerbabbel Active Member

Answering a question about multi-monitor support Jables said a while ago:
  3. toast338

toast338 New Member

Thanks. I'm just glad they haven't given up on it. This game is great
  4. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

there was. it's taking some time. there was a mod but the maker couldn't make something as a full implementation would have been and wanted to work on some other things.
  5. dianalogue

dianalogue Member

When I purchased the game I thought multimonitor support was going to be a fundamental feature ):
    emraldis and tatsujb like this.
  6. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

It probably was planned to be so but it is a low priority item because you only serve a small part with the userbase while it requires a lot of work to get right. So Uber prefers to work on bugfixes or additions that improve the game for all players.
  7. ljfed

ljfed Active Member

If you press alt-enter the game enters a windowed mode (on Windows anyway) which can be dragged around and resised. I think they're is also an option in the settings somewhere.
  8. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

I think he means multi-monitor movable windows. So having two windows opened with the same game for multimonitor support. Basically having PIP run in a new window which you can place anywhere you want.