Support @ Uberent

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mkrater, August 18, 2015.

1. madmustang

madmustang New Member

I bought my copy of Titans in Steam on 8/29, after the last update, and I have not been able to play. I have searched for this error on the forum, but couldn't find anything. When I launch the game, it tells me that the latest update is available and I should restart Steam. Having been more than a week of restarting my computer, and Steam, no update has downloaded. When in game, if I try to play, it will go as far as take me to the loading screen then crash and bring me back to the main menu. PA worked without any issue, and still does, but I am completely stuck with Titans.

I am hoping this is an issue that has already been resolved, and the solution to my problem will be a quick fix.
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Can you try verifying the integrity of the game cache in Steam?
    Instructions are here: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

Also, have you ever played with the PTE? That's called "Betas" in Steam language, I think. If so, see if you are still set to get the beta instead of the stable PA.
  3. madmustang

madmustang New Member

Verifying the integrity of the game cache resulted in 116 errors. The game automatically redownloaded and is now working. That was the simple fix I was hoping for! Thank you for the quick help.
    mkrater and DeathByDenim like this.
  4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

And - we did it!!! Support emails are now caught up. :D If you have an issue that was not addressed, please email support@uberent.com and we can take a look.

Thank you so much for your patience. <3
    Alpha2546, gmase, Clopse and 4 others like this.
  5. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

You just earned yourself a nice tummy rub!

FSN1977, mkrater and proeleert like this.
  6. ViolentMind

ViolentMind Active Member

Does that mean that you will be devoting more time to fixing the "(1)" naming issue at this point? ;)