Blitz insanity

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by mncboxsox, September 9, 2015.

1. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

I haven't been on in a few months but if anyone wants to tackle blitz for a group YouTube video let me know. I am open to anything except scramble (I hate that blitz) but would prefer sudden death or super sudden death. Be warned, if you want to do sudden death be prepared to at least play a few thousand rounds (for 2 player figure a few hours straight depending on the classes, for 3 I have no idea). I would rather a 2 person but will consider a 3 person with the right players (a 4 person is not worth it for either sudden or super sudden unless you are into that whole group thing which I am not). Let me know either by reply or message.
    RandomToon likes this.
  2. mncboxsox

mncboxsox Active Member

Please note that I am good with going support to help anyone improve their rank on any blitz but the Scramble (to do well in that blitz you need 4 (3 players players performing a very specific function to help the 4th) and therefore, that blitz is not as much fun for me. my best 2 person blitz strategies are for SD and SSD (although I personally do better on SSD solo). for all but the scramble I can help people rank in the top 10 for any class and blitz. Plus we can record it for YouTube so that everyone sees how awesome you are. Actually I would just like to make more multi-player videos to help others out, John.