Infinite Resolution Support? More AA-Methods? Options to force higher Shadow- and TextureRes?

Discussion in 'Support!' started by radongog, September 12, 2015.

?

Which of these Features would you like to see?

1. Infinite Resolution Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. More Antialiasing

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Better Shadow- and Textures

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

Infinite Resolution Support-Support: I´m not sure with, it could be that it has already been added, but I´m sure it was lacking in Vanilla and have been reading all patch notes... (but I could have missed that)
    ...anyways, infinite resolution support is the way to go! It´s not good to limit yourself and have to write patches, simply do infinite Res+InterfaceScale!

AA-Methods: Currently, we only got Off, FXAA and ResolutionScale. ResScale is of course the best way to deal with aliasing, but it only goes to 175% for some reason. Lift that limit, add 200% AND a "Custom (unsupported)"-Option where you can type in whatever you want. And for those with not that much hardware power it would be cool to give other shader options like SMAA 1 and SMAA 2xT at least...

ShadowRes: The style shadows in PA are great, but their resolution is a fair bit to low in my eyes...
    ...give us options to go higher than that. The same goes for texture options, I KNOW you are holding back a higher res version of all of these textures! (you once released some of them to mod the commanders...)
  2. SamseDK

SamseDK New Member

Already talked to support about using DSR technology in the game, they may fix this so you can play in 4k :)