Looking for someone of a similar skill level.

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by luciuscaecilius, September 9, 2015.

1. luciuscaecilius

luciuscaecilius New Member

Hello.

On other gaming forums there are sections for looking for people to play with so hopefully it's okay to post this here.
    Lately i find I've been either easily beaten or been stomped by other played, i can't seem to find a middle ground. Personally i find a one sided win boring, getting stomped is cool but i'm sure those people would be bored of stomping me.
    I kinda want to find some people of a similar skill level to play and learn with.
    The ranks in this game seem a little off so i'll just say i'm a relatively average player.

Thanks!
    LC
    cdrkf likes this.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Best thing I can suggest, get the pa:stats mod.

If you haven't used mods before, you need to install PA Mod Manager (PAMM for short). This is available in the released section of the mod sub forum.

Once you have that pa:stats is under 'ui mods'.

The main reason I recommend this is pa:stats includes an integrated global chat for PA. This is a brilliant way to talk to players and organise games. I'd certainly be happy to play / train with you if I'm on :)
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  3. luciuscaecilius

I have pa chat??? That's the same thing right???? I tried that, there were only 13 people on yesterday, i play a game with someone that wasn't in the chat and then two people from the chat, knarf or who ever it was deleted without saying anything and the other guy from the chat conceded...
    Which is why i'm on here.... Haha, oh well, i'll see if there are more people on at another time.
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Yeah there's usually lots of people on in EU time zones (e.g. 6pm UTC). It can be quieter at other times.

Where are you from? If your in the AUS / NZ region you might be worth looking up Team Burning (they are quite active on their game vox server....
  5. luciuscaecilius

I'm in Hong kong, not sure if my spoken english will be good enough but thank you, i'll check them out.