Game Ban Request

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mikeyh, September 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

@mkrater

Please one month ban uberId 7256812252688675122 from games:
    • impersonating other users
    • racial slurs
    • trolling
    Ironically he was trolling bayliss amongst others ;-)
    Last edited: September 10, 2015
  2. baylissau

baylissau New Member

3. mikeyh

NeroVII can respond here if he wants to.
  4. crizmess

crizmess Well-Known Member

5. mikeyh

6. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

At first I was like "is bad, but maybe not a reason for a full on ban".

Then I saw impersonating someone with a Realm tag so now this user has to die.

Okay maybe not die, but I've made him a beating stick that's even bigger than @stuart98's
  7. mikeyh

Realm is safe now as he's impersonating me ;-)
  8. burntcustard

burntcustard Post Master General

The stick is prepared, it's too late now.

[​IMG]
    Alpha2546 and killerkiwijuice like this.
  9. 7nero

7nero New Member

Would like to dispute ban, -counter-claim.

On grounds that unless Uber has records of these chats somewhere in their system,
    as evidence of this kind (Screenshots, Videos, ect.) can be doctored by players to incriminate others over in-game grudges & clan feuds.
    If this person changes names so often & even impersonates other people (Isn't punishable under terms of service as far as I'm aware) how can you verify that you even have the correct person's Uber ID?
    Usage for the word "trolling" is also a matter of perspective. Maybe somebody thinks what you said was funny (As long as its not off-color) but maybe somebody else doesn't like it & labels it a troll.
    I'm not even sure "trolling" a punishable offense according to terms of service either, even then that claim is also unverified.

Screenshots:
    i.imgur.com/Bnuru14.png
    i.imgur.com/XSyLR7s.png
    i.imgur.com/6K5OUOG.png
    i.imgur.com/mGq2R7s.png

Maybe I say mikeyh did these things, & I did not.

Now we all wouldn't say mikeyh would be capable of this,
    but as latter stated, how can you truly know & have justice truly be dispensed if 2 people in terms of present-hand credibility are on equal grounds with accusations and evidence? One word against another's.
    If you can ban 1 person on false evidence, or inconclusive evidence, you can ban anyone on it, & well that'd defeat the purpose of having Uber arbitrate on matters such as these, not in-game baised fueding customers of their game.

Thank you for your time Uber, I know you will take this into serious consideration for your moderation review process.

-7nero.
  10. mikeyh

We created a honey pot game specially for you to join hosted with a server mod that tracks uberIds to display ranks and waited for you to start spamming.

We then tracked you changing names and joining again to restart spamming multiple times.

Your name changes have been tracked every 10 seconds for a while now.... currently WinningRiot21.
  11. 7nero

7nero New Member

"We created a honey pot game specially for you to join hosted with a server mod that tracks uberIds to display ranks and waited for you to start spamming."
    All below, @ above;

That's nice, but that still doesn't change the fact that there's evidence on both sides claiming the other did it, evidence that can easily be doctored by anyone with a PC capable of running Planetary Annihilation (Which everybody here has.).
    Also you can't verify this ever happened with evidence, & even then (forementioned), so..

Also I would like to further point out in the inept list of accusations levied towards me, that you can't actually steal names, & if you can I am unaware of it as vv below explained is sufficient enough
    All you have to do is switch out lowercase L's, uppercase I's, 1's, uppercase O's, 0 (Zeros), <- for any of the 3 fore mentioned letters in any persons given name.

The Steam Community URL is related to this.

Furthermore, you will note that all person(s) involved complaining about this in direct relation to themselves, have 1 or more of the mentioned letters/numbers above in their in-game username.
    PA was update & PA:TITANS was updated so that your username reverts to your Steam username.
    Many people on PA/PA:TITANS share the same names only with "(1)" or "(2)", ect various numbers behind it. Whoever doesn't have a number like this behind their name has the original name.
    With the exception of the '(numbered)' part of their name, by definition then they themselves too in all their large numbers are guilty of "impersonating" other people as well.

There is a name changing feature inside of the game that allows you to change it (It reverts back later on anyhow).
    Where is it written that if somebody else has a Steam name like "John", or "Shadow", first simply because it was first come first serve & they got onto the game first, that I am not allowed to change a character inside of it so I can have the screen name to play with that I want for only a temporary period of time and that YOU as the players without anywhere in the terms of service saying that is not allows, & with whatever specific instances included,
    to say what usernames I can and cannot change my name to as a paying customer of one of Uber Entertainment's products.

Even if they remove the name change feature, you can change unlimited times on Steam anyways, so it will always be circumvented unless they make names totally cemented to 1 thing & unchangeable.

If name changing in general, or like this becomes against the terms of service then I will obey them. But until then, & until somebody can show be explicitly where it says this inside the terms of of service, it's not against the rules.

In conclusion.

Frankly as what I've shown before with the screenshots I/others obtained,
    as far as this is concerned because these are easily doctored on both sides, & you can't pass executive punishment on a customer without knowing entirely for sure, both sides have an equal claim & equal evidence towards each other.
    That aside,
    this really just appears to be an in-game grudge between 2 parties in which 1 lost & the other won & 1 side got mad about it & made claims of 'Name hacking/exploiting' shortly after, upon realizing (As I've shown you how ineptly they've done above) that it actually wasn't a 'Hack or exploit' in the game,
    coming to the forum with 3 baseless non verified (& even if they could, again could be doctored) claims of
    "trolling" & "impersonating" which aren't even punishable by the ToS as far as I'm aware, & claiming I made acts of racism on one of Uber's product is also in-admissable as it could be doctored as (& I have pictures of him apparently 'doing the same', so either ban both of us, or neither of us, ect) all because a petty little game got out of hand on one of Uber's game platform/servers.

Thanks.
  12. mikeyh

Just to be clear... are you denying impersonating other users and spamming chats with racial slurs?

YES or NO answer please.
  13. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

@7nero

http://www.uberent.com/terms-service/

Impersonating someone and attempting to use that impersonation to sully their reputation is definitely against the Terms of Service.
    Geers and tunsel11 like this.
  14. 7nero

7nero New Member

You're not understanding.
    You're telling me my Uber ID is being tracked. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. From the information you have there it looks like for this instance it is.
    Simply for the claim alone "how can you verify that you even have the correct person's Uber ID?",
    you're not telling me how you got the ID & actually credible undeniable non-doctorable proof of this being done.
    Hence your individual claim in that way is incorrect & can't be used against me, even if it's true in this instance. Methodology.
    Secondly as I've more or less implicated with the same sentence before;
    how do you know you even have the right guy?
    If I've been name changing so rapidly as you explained before, as "impersonating" changing my name to a *near identical name to this person/person(s)*, how do you know it wasn't the other person involved that perhaps could have said something off color/or out of beat & you decided tot rack & go after this person. & how do you know this person isn't or is me?

None of your claims can actually be verified, you're simply telling me. "No. You did it." repeatedly, without anything new or solidified clams.

Again, I'll say this another time, your 3 accusations towards me:
    -Impersonating other users
    -Racial slurs
    -Trolling
    --Evidence why you claim your case is solid.

-Impersonating other users *Cannot be verified -Not even punishable in ToS as I'm aware
    -Racial slurs *Cannot be verified in solid format
    -Trolling *Cannot be verified -Not even punishable in ToS as I'm aware
    --Evidence/images why you claim your case is solid. *Cannot be verified in solid format

My case:
    >Rebuff to this which is; -Impersonating other users *Cannot be verified -Not even punishable in ToS as I'm aware
    >Rebuff to this which is; -Racial slurs *Cannot be verified in solid format
    >Rebuff to this which is; -Trolling *Cannot be verified -Not even punishable in ToS as I'm aware
    --Evidence/images why you claim my case is solid. *Cannot be verified in solid format

As you can see, obviously we're equal in claim, so logically unless you are to absolutely throw out 1 side's case (Which you'd have to explain why, & if you can't there is no case for it) biasedly & irrationally for no reason at all (Uber won't, it's a company that values it's customers.),
    all parties consistently involved here with whatever offenses involved which can be considered "punishable" by the ToS being racism, spam, bad language, ect which would be myself, mikeyh, & Bayliss, would either all be permanently banned from this game, or not banned with nothing done to them.

So really looking at your evidence & mine, & everything everyone in this theead has said, true or not I could really say this is just some incident on a game where a game got played & somebody won & lost & one of the side or both didn't like it, wanted to go after the other with claims of 'name hacking' but when it wasn't backed, came to the forum with non-punishable & non validated claims/evidence of somebody doing something else because they couldn't get them for a different made up claim & get back at them for it.

Really just what I'm seeing here guys.
  15. mikeyh

@mkrater

Requesting a one month ban now as I hosted, tracked and personally saw what was described by others.
    Last edited: September 10, 2015
  16. mikeyh

Agreed... changed to one month ban.
    tunsel11 likes this.
  17. 7nero

7nero New Member

"Just to be clear... are you denying impersonating other user and spamming chats with racial slurs?
    YES or NO answer please."
    "are you denying impersonating other user"
    I'm not denying so much as you can prove I did it, which in every way you can't.
    ""are you denying impersonating other user""
    Denying, or saying you did, I don't think it matters at all. Doesn't matter if I accept doing it or not because it's not punishable in the ToS as I'm aware, even though I'm not admitting to doing it here anyways. & even then, restating what I said before, how do you know I'm not the 'original' person who's 'being impersonated off of & not the "impersonator" himself'? You can't. Your case is full of holes & you want somebody banned because they won a match against you.
    "impersonating other user"
    Not a punishable offense according to the ToS as I'm aware, or are you going to make this claim again & ignore the ToS yourself?
    "spamming chats with racial slurs?"
    You claimed I was "spamming chats with racial slurs?",
    I claim you were 'Making racial slurs & bad-mouthing other players'.
    So what. Your evidence which is images says I did that, & mine says you did that.
    Either of which either we'd both be banned, or both be let off, & it's not admissible because it can be doctored anyhow.
    "YES or NO answer please."
    Really you answered you own question here, as I said above, you say 'YES nero did it', I say 'NO nero did not do it', & yet again it's besides the point because neither has admissible evidence at all cept for the fact that you're the odd man out here obviously ignoring what I've said for the 2nd 3rd time pushing your own agenda regardless of facts or what happens to get me banned of a Planetary Annihilation match.

"Impersonating someone and attempting to use that impersonation to sully their reputation is definitely against the Terms of Service."
    The problem with this is it says ""Post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.",
    all these words, but not "Impersonating".
    As for the other half of your statement;
    "use that impersonation to sully their reputation is definitely against the Terms of Service."
    This is a claim, it can't be validated just like any other that I 'used that impersonation to sully somebody else's reputation'.
    If we're counting images as admissible here, I have images of Bayliss & mikeyh equally guilty of of
    "abusive, threatening, defamatory, libelous, or racially, otherwise objectionable" offenses as well.
    Here:
    i.imgur.com/Bnuru14.png
    i.imgur.com/XSyLR7s.png
    i.imgur.com/6K5OUOG.png
    i.imgur.com/mGq2R7s.png

Point is;
    Say my images are doctored? Fine.
    Say their images are doctored? Fine.
    Say they're both doctored? Fine.
    It's 1 person's word against the other, & 1 person's evidence & against the other person's evidence which both equally can't be proved or verified claiming a case.

Again, unless you people biasedly decide to toss out 1 person's case without any kind of reason either my case or mikeyh's case at all making this a kangaroo court of 'oh now I can ban any player I want for no reason' (& if that's the case, why can't they do it again) then this isn't a judgement it's a witch hunt & you may as well not have rules at all & have anarchy here. Which isn't the case, so somebody who is an in house paid staff for Uber Entertainment, please look this claim over.

Thanks.
  18. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

If he plays through steam would a steam ban be possible?
  19. 7nero

7nero New Member

"Requesting a one month ban now as I hosted, tracked and personally saw what was described by others."

I should request a ban on you. I have evidence of you doing EXACTLY the same thing right here:
    i.imgur.com/Bnuru14.png
    i.imgur.com/XSyLR7s.png
    i.imgur.com/6K5OUOG.png
    i.imgur.com/mGq2R7s.png

If we're going by what people just decide to say, then it's not actually an administered punishment or ban.
    Anybody can make up whatever they like here just to try to get somebody banned, anybody can do it.
    Evidence says more.
    Also if it's being based off that, if I could hypothetically get 30 people to come forwards & say you did these things then you would be banned. Simply basing it off of number of people who simply decide to just say another person did it regardless of evidence or the fact that both sides have an equal claim just because you happen to have more people saying somebody else did something than the other is a kangaroo court, ect.

"If he plays through steam would a steam ban be possible?"
    Yes it is possible, it's possible in their own game(Code presumably) & through Steam to whichever employee owns/controls/or has access to the account that holds the game PA or PA:TITANS/Whichever one you want to ban from, on the store page.

Again, you're just pushing a ban when claims are literally the exact same.
    Obviously I'm seeing some kind of an angry vendetta/agenda against me because of the outcome of a game here.
    The more you push this without bringing anything new/verified evidence ect, just shows how much you dislike me for winning a match against you & proves even more bias.
  20. 7nero

7nero New Member

This clause entails the company's trademarks, copyrights, & patents, as you can clearly read;
    As cited here:
    "
    • Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation an Uber Entertainment employee."
    Emphasis on;
    "that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, [...]"
    &;
    "or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, [...]"

"right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person"
    Being in conjunction with
    "including without limitation an Uber Entertainment employee"
    'Uber Entertainment & it's employees',
    aka they don't want you to make fake copies PA, or any kind of Uber products or holdings in any way,
    or impersonate their staff in real life to defraud or amount any amounts of currency off the product that they provide alone so they can vend it only & make money.
    Aka, don't steal from us, if you break this it's punishable by whatever law cited in here/whatever countreis jurisdiction you belong to if found. So don't do it.

But really, thanks for clearly leaving out including without limitation an Uber Entertainment employee.

>Obviously a witch hunt here as I described before.
  21. 7nero

7nero New Member

Adding to my previous statement again, as tunsel11 just edited his comment as of 6 minutes ago from when I jsut started typing this:
    (Here's proof he edited it & what he said, because you people make up stuff, change your story, & lie, ect.) i.imgur.com/8aAJre9.png

"this is not a democray here uber has the right to determinate your account even without a reason."

Exactly what I wanted to hear/read.
    "uber has the right to determinate your account even without a reason."
    "determinate your account even without a reason." (Terminate.*)
    "without a reason."

Emphasis, massive emphasis on: "without a reason."
    Just as I've said in derivative my last 2 replies here:
    "Again, unless you people biasedly decide to toss out 1 person's case without any kind of reason either my case or mikeyh's case at all making this a kangaroo court of 'oh now I can ban any player I want for no reason' (& if that's the case, why can't they do it again) then this isn't a judgement it's a witch hunt & you may as well not have rules at all & have anarchy here. Which isn't the case, so somebody who is an in house paid staff for Uber Entertainment, please look this claim over."

Which obviously as I said before:
    "thanks for clearly leaving out including without limitation an Uber Entertainment employee. >Obviously a witch hunt here as I described before."

Uber has absolutely 100% EVERY right to terminate your account if they see fit basing their judgement directly on, or in some conjuncture/regard to their ToS for their product so you're legally bound. (Not in ToS or not entailed specifically in ToS then legally they can't go after you.)

As of;
    "Make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation an Uber Entertainment employee."
    This is the legal part regarding distribution, & profits made on, in, around, or using their service.
    Aka, they don't want you stealing from them in any way or infringing anything they legally own,
    & they do not want you to do the same to any other company/entity or person on the game, including vending any kinds of products (other people's products or even your own) on their game because it's 100% punishable under their legal clause of the ToS for this specific section.

Also, Uber in good faith can't legally ban (From whatever country they're based I don't know off the hand, presumably the USA) for an offense as specific as 'Impersonating another player' because in the court of law in the USA anyhow because it was never entered into the ToS which is a legally binding contract, if I either didn't accept it, or it's not in the contract I'm not legally bound by it & I'd technically actually be on grounds to sue because an product I purchased legally was taken away from me illegally, & even more technically theft.

Uber are good people, they won't do that, unlike some of the rabble that play on games you know.
    So yes, please if an in house paid Uber Entertainment staff member of whatever authority needed could view this counter claim I would be very satisfied.

Fortunately in most countries if you suspect someone of something you can't just take them out behind a shed & shoot them in the head, companies & legality are much the same in that respect.
    To your previous remark, no. This is not a democracy. & for VERY good reason.
    Because the rules are well written, just, & wirtten by a lawyer who presumably made it air-tight..
    You just don't know the rules tunsel11.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.