UBER, Please fix the system editor...

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by emraldis, September 9, 2015.

1. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

After losing all my CSG changes on 4 different systems after having saved multiple times across different versions, I'm starting to really get fed up with this... Can you please fix the system editor's stability?
  2. kjotak109

kjotak109 Well-Known Member

I did a CSG test on a lava planet and when I went to go play it, all of the custom CSGs were gone.

It wasn't such a big loss as it was only a test on a single planet, but I would really love to have the system editor bugs fixed.
  3. sebovzeoueb

sebovzeoueb Active Member

I second this motion, as someone who has also lost many CSGs to this bug. I have stopped designing maps until this is fixed.
  4. startege1

startege1 Active Member

if you are creating a system in the system editor has the advanced editor close properly. When you need to connect to CSG then click close. There are planets generriert and then you can save normally. For me it goes like this. It must not be to "landing zone" or "Metal Spots" click to close.
    I hope it goes well with you like that.

sorry for the bad translation

in German

wenn du im system editor ein system erstellst muss richtig den advanced editor schließen. Beim schließen musst du auf csg klicken dann auf close. Es werden planeten generriert und dann kann man speichern normalerweise. bei mir geht das so. Man darf nicht auf "Landing zones" oder "Metal Spots" klicken zum schließen.
    Ich hoffe es geht auch bei euch so.
  5. emraldis

Yeah, unfortunately that only works half the time...
  6. nixtempestas

nixtempestas Post Master General

7. lafncow

lafncow Active Member

Other, related issues I've experienced:
    1. Only some CSG's disappear
    2. metal spots & landing zones are not as shown in the editor
    3. Some CSG's I can't select after placing them
  8. emraldis