Ranked tactics for Titans.

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by maxcomander, September 4, 2015.

1. towerbabbel

towerbabbel Active Member

To me the thing seems to be just spamming massive amounts of air.
  2. maxcomander

maxcomander Active Member

Not come across that tactic yet, would that be T1 bomber snipe? Got taken out by a small squadron of T2 air units yesterday but was my own fault. I knew he had t2 air but didn't fortify my air defenses.
  3. towerbabbel

Seems the key to air dominance is that air is so fast you can raid, attack and defend with the same group of air. This means you don't have to split up your units to do multiple things at the same time, like you would with ground units. This gives air a great snowball effect once you have enough.
    maxcomander likes this.
  4. maxcomander

Ah I see, I'll have to give this a try.
  5. maxcomander

So far still not seen many people using air over all, most strategy's seem to go air/bot's or air/vehicle's map dependant.

Managed to grab a silver 130, had some great games!
  6. Corgiarmy

Corgiarmy Active Member

I like to build 10 fabs then a radar then storage and then some orbital thingies... rinse and repeat. Somehow I'm Plat and unbeaten.
  7. towerbabbel

Even if you go air heavy you would need some ground units.

I just won a game where I went air heavy, my opponent countered that by building massive amounts of AA vehicles and AA turrets. So I stopped the air factories and built a few vehicle factories, put out some Bolos and Infernos and rolled into his base largely unopposed.
  8. maxcomander

I lost a game to someone who used orbital very effectively, by the time I realised and started to build orbital defence it was to late!
    I agree, currently I go air vehicle air or air vehicle vehicle unless the map has water in which case I try to grab navel superiority.
    I have to say I'm really enjoying playing ranked Titans atm.