Allie Dc'c all coms explode 10 mins later

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by g0hstreaper, August 29, 2015.

1. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

-WARNING I JUST FOUND THIS NEW FORUM SO I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS COME UP-------

I think it's safe to say most if not every player has now experienced this where a Allie will leave because of their own reasons, then 10 mins later.... boom. Simply put uber pls this needs to be patched.
    tesseracta likes this.
  2. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

shared armies or not?
  3. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

@gh0streaper when using shared armies this does not happen, if so then it means the other individual is going out of their way to delete their com. As far as I am aware in shared games a com doesn't explode after 10 mins. (know this because had a game a few nights ago where someone had to dc due to lag, and I took his com for the rest of the fairly long game).
  4. zodiusinfuser

zodiusinfuser Member

There's been three separate threads about it in the support forum, so it's certainly not a team-mate trolling. I had it happen to me twice for instance:

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/commanders-randomly-explode-during-shared-team-match.70107/
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/all-commanders-explode-bug.70124/
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/commander-self-destruct-for-no-reason.70146/

No response from Uber about it yet

Edit:
    Maybe it's not a 100%. I certainly remember it being fine before the latest Titans patch.
    huangth and g0hstreaper like this.
  5. n00n

n00n Active Member

No. The issue started with the update that accompanied the Titans release.
  6. tesseracta

tesseracta Active Member

This is not true... it is real and has happened to me 3 times and all my teammates swear each time that they did not delete the commanders, and some did not know how to delete the commanders. Under each circumstance the commanders has blown up when a person left if it was shared army, and never did not do it when someone left (when it lasted for more than 5/10 (wasn't counting) minutes after they left). UBER FIX IT NAOW @jables :p lol jk pls fix though ^^^
  7. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

It's definitely a bug and it's reproducable. So it will probably be fixed soon.
  8. masterdigital

masterdigital Uber Alumni

There is a bug where all commanders in a shared army will self destruct after 10 minutes if *any* player disconnected and did not rejoin. I have a fix in. It should go out with the next patch.
    Remy561, Nicb1, g0hstreaper and 2 others like this.
  9. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

*snif* Thank you