Relentless Crashing Issue

Discussion in 'Support!' started by entropiceternity, August 29, 2015.

1. entropiceternity

entropiceternity New Member

Ever since I got TITANS I've been receiving random and sudden crashes to desktop, my game will just suddenly free at random intervals and suddenly I'll get a message saying that the game has stopped working unexpectedly. Immediately afterwards the game will close, with no information as to why.

This happens randomly between 5-20 minutes into the game, sometimes when loading a match, sometimes while playing, sometimes during the game menu, sometimes right after I win a match. There seems to be no real trigger that causes it, it just stop it suddenly.

These are my computer specs
    ProcessorIntel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz
    ManufacturerIntel
    Speed3.1 GHz
    Number of Cores4
    CPU IDBFEBFBFF000106A5
    Family06
    Model1A
    Stepping5
    Revision19
    Video CardAMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
    ManufacturerATI
    ChipsetAMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
    Dedicated Memory1010.8 MB
    Total Memory4.0 GB
    Pixel Shader Version5.0
    Vertex Shader Version5.0
    Hardware T & LYes
    Vendor ID1002
    Device ID68B8
    Plug and Play IDVEN_1002&DEV_68B8&SUBSYS_1482174B&REV_00
    Driver Version15.200.1062.1004
    Memory13 GB
    Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
    Service Pack1
    Size64 Bit
    EditionHome Premium
    Version6.1.7601
    Locale0C09
    BIOSBIOS Date: 02/24/10 12:23:42 Ver: 08.00.15
    VersionAmerican Megatrends Inc. 0703
    ManufacturerAmerican Megatrends Inc.
    Date02/24/10

Display Maximum Resolution1920 x 1080
    Sound Device 1AMD High Definition Audio Device
    Driver Version7.12.0.7722
    Sound Device 2Realtek High Definition Audio
    Driver Version6.0.1.6662
    Sound Device 3VB-Audio Virtual Cable
    Driver Version
    Sound Device 4Razer Surround Audio Controller
    Driver Version
    Sound Device 5Logitech Mic (Communicate STX)
    Driver Version11.80.1048.0
    Sound Device 6Afterglow Universal Wireless Gaming Headset
    Driver Version6.1.7601.18208
    Sound Device 7Virtual Audio Cable
    Driver Version
    DVDATAPI iHAS524 A ATA Device
    CDATAPI iHAS524 A ATA Device
    Drive 1
    Size931.5 GB
    Free209.7 GB
    Drive 2
    Size931.4 GB
    Free205.3 GB
    Browsers
    Internet Explorer11.0.9600.17959
    Chrome44.0.2403.157
    Firefox40.0.3
    Safari
    Software
    Java8.0.510
    Flash17.0.0.169
    DirectX11.0
    .NET3.5.30729.5420
    QuickTime7.69.80.9
    Adobe PDF Reader11.0.6.70
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Could you try unplugging the Afterglow headset and try again? For reasons unknown, they sometimes cause crashes, so you might want to test that. (And by unplugging, I mean the USB sender/receiver thingy as it's a wireless headset.)
  3. maxcomander

maxcomander Active Member

Am also getting problems with random crashing, was happening before upgrading titans, and also before I upgraded to win 10.

Error message is simply Pa has stopped responding (crashes to desktop).

Am currently trying to find crash reports but struggling to find my way around win 10 as it's all new to me.

EDIT, Found the server logs. tried to copy and paste them but the forum crashed due to the size of the log.
    Is there an easy way to add them as an attachment? or should I email them direct to support.
    Last edited: August 30, 2015
  4. DeathByDenim

Try the "Upload a File" button next to the "Post Reply" button. :)
    It's accepts .txt (and .zip in case it's still to large and you need to compress it.)

But if get PA has stopped working instead of server has stopped working, you might want to upload PA logs instead, which live in the log subdirectory.

Also a DxDiag.txt would be helpful. You can make one of those by pressing <WinKey>+R, typing "dxdiag", and pressing "Save All Information...".
    maxcomander likes this.
  5. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

I'm getting crashing as well since Titans. PA has stopped working, etc. The last thing I see is that it is "cilantro". What is the cilantro error exactly?
  6. nateious

nateious Active Member

I crash almost once a game ever since I got Titans. However, I also upgraded to windows 10 shortly before, and I've heard there are issues with Windows 10, so I'm not sure if the extra crashing is Titan related or Win 10 related.

Here's my DxDiag and latest game log.

Attached Files:

7. DeathByDenim

Yeah, that all looks pretty good. Well, except for the crash reports at the end of course. Though I also see Fallout crashing there. And, yes, I'm also inclined to think this is Windows 10 related. It's all new and hasn't been tested that long in the real world. I'm sure Win10 will stabilize in the future.

I'm not sure if there is anything you can do right now, though you might want to try running PA without mods to see if that helps.

@tenaciousc : "cilantro" is just the name for an error code. It's just something that's easier to remember than some cryptic error code. :)
    You might want to post your logs somewhere in the Support forums about that as Uber is trying to fix those and could use the data.
  8. maxcomander

Included dx diag 2 server logs and 2 Pa logs, hope I got the ones that crashed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: August 31, 2015
  9. DeathByDenim

10. nateious

nateious Active Member

Any crashes in Fallout:NV can likely be attributed to my large number of mods more than anything else :p
    DeathByDenim likes this.
  11. maxcomander

Wow evry single match I seem to play atm is crashing one even crashed twice, should I post all game logs or just leave it for know and maybe come back after a few patches. (I don't want to make things harder for uber).
  12. DeathByDenim

Well, more info is always good. Especially if they have those crashes.uberent.com things in them. However, your logs contain an amazing amount of "[22:44:28.797] ERROR Mesh included in culling for more than one LOD." messages. I know that pinbender fixed that for the next patch. See here: https://forums.uberent.com/threads/where-do-i-find-my-crash-logs-on-os-x.69733/#post-1107559

So your issues may be fixed after the next patch. If they don't, then post new logs please.
  13. maxcomander

Looks like it's fixed played for a while tonight and no crashes so far, after the patch! Damn uber that was fast!
  14. DeathByDenim

Well, I'm glad it's working for you now, but no patch has been released yet. :)
    The last patch was from August 26 and your logs are from August 29.
  15. maxcomander

Turns out it was the pte that fixed it for me, for some reason the first time I turned on pte in steam, it didn't update.. Then after a game it patched to pte (so I thought it was a new patch for pte).
    Can confirm this was a one off have switched back to standard (crashes came back) now back to pte and it's fine again.

Edit, Can any one tell me if any one else is using the pte for multiplayer? Just wondering if it's bugged or something (no servers show up and no one showing in ranked) or if it's just empty.
    Last edited: September 5, 2015