Why am I having to buy this game a 2nd time?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by nineball1986, August 23, 2015.

1. andrehsu

andrehsu Active Member

I didn't know that you were in the Uber rank
  2. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

You're obviously one of the better players in this community. You could definitely beat anyone here, that skill of yours must be one of a kind to imply that you could beat the others here without the utilisation of any strategy. I am in awe of your magnificence.
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

FA is an excellent game- and thankfully the existence of PA has *no effect* on your ability to play it. PA adds some new and interesting mechanics to the genre, whilst FA has some others not in PA. Choice is good for everyone!
  4. crizmess

crizmess Well-Known Member

If you read the commit messages for the Titans release (both in PA and PA:T) you will find some about navigation cost stamps. I'm not sure if everything about them is new, but they are for sure one part of the puzzle.
    andrehsu likes this.
  5. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

You've clearly lost your mind!

You too sir.

In fact, challenge accepted, I'm going to record a 1v1 ranked match and just build factories and send the bots straight to the enemy base. If it wins the match I will concede that you are correct.
  6. V4NT0M

V4NT0M Well-Known Member

Challenge complete (I was pink):

I mean sure enough, technically I employed a strategy, but it was the most basic strategy I could come up with: Make energy, make metal, attack the enemy.
    Last edited: August 31, 2015
  7. ghostflux

ghostflux Active Member

Maybe you just lost because you weren't good enough at playing without a strategy ;)