Team picking system (school yard style)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Flawed, February 2, 2011.

1. Flawed

Flawed New Member

Ok, how about we let the players handle team balance issues for the game. The game would pick two people to be team leaders. They would then take turns choosing people from the lobby to be on their team. If they choose someone who's in a party, they get the whole party, but the other team captain gets to keep choosing until the teams are even again.

There are 2 ways I say to handle parties with this system

1. ONLY players not in a party would be chosen to be a team captain, and the game would have to insure that at least 2 non-partied player are in a given lobby.

2. Force the randomly chosen captains to leave their party should they be in one.

Thoughts?
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

No more time consuming than a party of 5 pulling host and waiting for a game to start...

Interesting idea.
  4. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Well if I'm in a party I wouldn't want to be forced to leave it just because I've been randomly chosen to be a captain.
  5. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

oh this is nice. that way each game would be shaken up a bit in place of having the same teams for 20+ rounds. Though the captains are gona be like " OH IMA GET AS MANY ALSTARS AS I CAN!!". And those chosen 1st are gonna be all flattered and stuff...sucks to be the last one chosen xD
  6. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

You can do this in private games. In normal games this would be lengthy and boring
  7. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

8. PinkPwnageFrenzy

PinkPwnageFrenzy New Member

I like how it's made on PC, you just change your color. Or you can leave it at grey and that's random.
  9. Flawed

Flawed New Member

Yeah it could be time consuming, but I think it might be fun as an option not something mandatory.
  10. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Wouldn't be time consuming if they just kept the timer at 45 seconds, and if they don't choose by then, it's selected randomly.
  11. greenwalls100

greenwalls100 New Member

12. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

Explain please?