Not sure where else to put this: IP-bans on the Exodus esports site

Discussion in 'Support!' started by krazyflyinchicken, August 27, 2015.

1. krazyflyinchicken

krazyflyinchicken New Member

Hello,

I can't find any information on how Exodusesports.com is affiliated with Uber, and they dont seem to have a forum so I'm not sure where else to put this.

I have been banned from the site for entering my password incorrect too many times. Not just banned, IP-banned. I am given a "Forbidden" message when trying to access it from my home computer now.

The only way to access the site is to switch to a proxy and try to get in that way. Short of getting my ISP to change my IP address (quite a hassle) I'm not sure what else I can do. I have been IP-banned for over 2 months now.

If anyone knows of a better place to pose this issue, let me know. The 'contact us' form on the exodus site appears broken (below)

I have tried several things:

- The proxy works - but by using it, the formatting of the site includes broken links and causes some pages to misdirect (I think).
    - I tried creating a new exodus account to verify this. It has the same broken links as the first account, the same issues using the contact form, etc.
    - The site works normally from a computer behind a different router.

Thanks.
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Exodus are independent of Uber however I'm sure they will see this there.

I'll ping @Bsport as I think he's the exodus website guy (I'm guessing they used an off the shelf back end for the site, which probably includes a rather stringent security system?)
    krazyflyinchicken likes this.
  3. krazyflyinchicken

krazyflyinchicken New Member

Thank you kindly. I'll await the response and muddle through it for now.
  4. Bsport

Bsport Well-Known Member

PM sent
    cdrkf likes this.