ok so i am here to say what i think Uber Entertainment should have done with Titans

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by sirjames101, August 22, 2015.

1. Elate

Elate Active Member

YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND LIES FOREVER YOU UBER SHILL. DOWN WITH THE 1GB OPPRESSION.

Nah I agree, and to be fair I didn't realize it was only that small. Some people do have pretty ridiculous data caps (I have unlimited, because I am not living in the stone age). It's just an added thing on top of a heap of issues.
    davostheblack likes this.
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Yeah if you're from australia then I would have a little more understanding. Though even then a 1gb patch isn't even that bad if you compare it with other games :)
  3. markusbrody

markusbrody New Member

Don't you have Titans? Why are you patrolling the PA forum looking for any posts about people dissatisfied with the way titans was released? If Titans is so great spend your time playing it and not acting like an entitled forum user who thinks his job is to reply to any post that disagrees with your point of views.
  4. Elate

Elate Active Member

I mean.. probably because he's a moderator..? So y'know, his job is kind of to moderate the forums.

For anyone else then fine, that's a fair argument but y'know, perspective man.
    Nicb1 likes this.
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Why do you write that quoting a post of me helping a person to get their stuff?
    I mean if you want to attack me like that, then do it with a post that is actually at least showing some sense of entitlement :p
    Nicb1 and ArchieBuld like this.
  6. Abaddon1

Abaddon1 Active Member

Yeah, why would a "Planetary Moderator" be talking in the Planetary Annihilation forums. :rolleyes:

Do you get mad at the postal service for delivering your mail?
  7. Geers

Geers Post Master General

It's almost like he's a moderator or something. Weird... You'd think his account would be specially marked with a banner or something that says "moderator". Oh well, must be a corporate shill amirite?
    stuart98, Nicb1 and ArchieBuld like this.
  8. ikickasss

ikickasss Active Member

I don't know cola personally. But I do know he's helped me in the past with tech support and he did not have too. I wish other games had good guys like cola in it.
  9. markusbrody

markusbrody New Member

I'm just getting so sick of this we want titans free crap. I'm also getting sick of the at least pre owners get it for 66% off so don't complain. One or the other is insulting to toughs who have different views. I for one will buy titans when I'm able because it looks fun. Its just a very touchy subject for both parties. I would recommend to just not reply to anyone saying anything about how some people should get it free. Its better to just not say anything at all to avoid a back and forth thread. My apologies if you though I was insulting you. Just sick of hearing anything about both sides. In my opinion no one should have replied at all to this thread.

A message to the OP if your not getting the 66% off open a ticket with steam about it. This is not the place to get that discount.
    stuart98, Nicb1 and Bsport like this.