PA: T acting as if base game, and not TITANS.

Discussion in 'Support!' started by harryzz, August 23, 2015.

1. harryzz

harryzz New Member

Although I own TITANS and don't own the base game, it doesn't let me access the TITANS features or games, saying I need to buy it.

EDIT: I just failed to connect to PlayFab, and it loaded up as TITANS. It leads me to believe that this issue is due to uberent.

Screenshots attached. 2015-08-22_00003.png 2015-08-22_00004.png 2015-08-22_00005.png 2015-08-22_00002.jpg 2015-08-22_00001.jpg
    Last edited: August 24, 2015
  2. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Well, that's annoying. You'll probably need to contact Support about that so they can fix your account data... That might take some time as they are currently a bit overwhelmed due to the new release. Sorry I don't have any better news.

Support can be contacted through http://support.uberent.com/ or e-mailing support@uberent.com
    cwarner7264 likes this.
  3. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

That looks like you started the classic version of the game to me.
    Is that installed through steam?
    Have you tried to verify the game cache or reinstall it?
    When steam says you have titans than steam should provide you titans.
    If nothing helps, then yeah you will need to contact support and wait for them.
  4. unsoldier

unsoldier New Member

Just a suggestion while you wait for support - have you tried updating / restarting your steam client? That has solved some weird game startup issues for other games in the past for me.
  5. harryzz

harryzz New Member

It is indeed thru steam. I've compared the game files with a friend, and they match nearly perfectly.
    I've verified over 3 times, and reinstalled over 3 times.
  6. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

7. roadsidebody480

roadsidebody480 New Member

I have this exact same issue. I bought Titans through steam without owning the previous 'Origional' version. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. and am just going to submit a support ticket on this one. Hope I get a reply in the next few days if it's as busy as they say it is....
  8. harryzz

harryzz New Member

I just tried it, and it didn't work. I think the issue is that my uberent account didn't properly link with my steam.
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It looks like this issue occurred when TITANS was added to Steam, then the Steam account was linked to an Uber/PlayFab account that did not have TITANS originally on it.

To resolve this issue, please contact Support and we can help you re-sync your accounts. I apologize for the inconvenience. We're working as quickly as possible to get through all the Support emails. <3