Why must people who paid by Early Access 90 till 40 Euros , pay for Titans 13 Euros ?

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by starsauron, August 23, 2015.

?

Is it fair if Early Access get the game free ?

1. No, the discount is fair. 13 Euros is OK for this "Addon"

56 vote(s)
    70.9%
  2. Yes , for EA who pay 90 Euros.

16 vote(s)
    20.3%
  3. Yes , for EA who pay 60 Euros.

11 vote(s)
    13.9%
  4. Yes , for EA who pay 40 Euros.

6 vote(s)
    7.6%
  5. Yes , for All EA.

8 vote(s)
    10.1%
  6. Yes for all owners , after EA, who own the game PA.

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

easy answer also same anwer as with pa titans be it digital or not a product is a product ... the same goes for movies music or even books ..
  2. Bsport

Bsport Well-Known Member

If they said "if you pre-order then get the next iphone at cost", then that would be cool, problem is that was never said. So now do you think you should get it at cost?
  3. Elate

Elate Active Member

Right? Kinda like how Uber never said that Kickstarter backers would get the next expansion free, right? I have maintained the fact that I don't have a problem with Uber charging for it, my problem has been and will continue to be the choice to give it away to people for free while still charging others.

So you're picking an argument based on your own presumptions of my beliefs. Maybe you should read some of my previous posts instead of being so hostile.
    temeter likes this.
  4. Prudentia

Prudentia New Member

So ok, before i write: I payed 90€ for EA. i never felt i got the content i was anticipating from the game. I didn't buy Titans. i did follow the debate quite closely. and i logged in just to tell my point of view to the "Pro-Uber" side of the argument. yay for customers hating each other over a business decision of a company. and yes i have a friend who paid 20€ for the Kickstarter and got the game for free.

So. basicly as i view these are the 2 sides of the argument:

I payed for this earlier than you, without me, you wouldn't even have this game and much less would have been able to pay/waste money on this.

well, true. but there is also the detail that gets thrown around every once in a while that says that Uber ran out of money quite "quick" and EA was used to continue developtment.

So my PoV is: You should be thankful that due to my contribition your 2.something million Dollars were not completly wasted.

but it's pretty obvious why Uber thanks the Kickstarter backers and doesn't really care about the EA supporters:
    without EA they would have only made 2.something million Dollars. without Kickstarter they would have made nothing at all.
    KS backers got the game gifted from the acounting department, not from the actual devs.
    tracert, killerkiwijuice and Elate like this.
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Correct. I am.
    sevmek and dom314 like this.
  6. Prudentia

Prudentia New Member

and from my quick reading trough the forums you look like the only one... which is pretty disheartening, to see so many KS Backers on here who think that that all the steam users who paid for their game are just idiots to be milked... *sigh* i think i'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now over the simplicity of human nature
  7. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

[​IMG]
  8. Prudentia

Prudentia New Member

thanks, but i don't want to have a wank, i want to cry in my pillow over socialy incapable people who feel all smug for getting something for free for no reason.
    (also lol at having to delete the pic because i didn't post enough here yet)
    killerkiwijuice and Elate like this.
  9. cola_colin

Yeah the anti spam measures had to get real after an incident a while back. Don't take it personally, I feel you with wanting to cry for humanity ;)
    Prudentia likes this.
  10. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

Why do tiny children play violent video games? It's not fair to the rest of us, but it's just how it has to be. Sometimes you gotta listen to the squealers.

Um... You can find the deep hidden meaning in that.
    igncom1 likes this.
  11. Prudentia

Prudentia New Member

thats... so irrelevant it makes no sense at all... all it's showing is that you are sitting there laughing your *** of for getting free candy while your best friend got told to run to the shop and buy himself some because he is not worth it...
    X39 likes this.
  12. MrTBSC

are you?
    Last edited: August 24, 2015
  13. Prudentia

Prudentia New Member

huh? why should i? i paid for EA? thanks to KS Backers i wasted 90€, without them, that money could have been spent alot better. (probably not, but thats still alot of money wasted)
  14. MrTBSC

you ask me to be thankful for your contribution but then basicaly say i am guilty for your missinvestment .. ..
  15. cola_colin

I think that was meant in a humor way, he picked that up from somewhere else where it was meant as a joke.
  16. sevmek

sevmek Active Member

I'm thankful too. I'm EA. I've paid for Titans as well. And I'm happy.

This game turns me on!
    tracert, stuart98 and dom314 like this.
  17. Prudentia

Prudentia New Member

i'm actually kinda lost right now.... (it's 5am..) i said KS backers, which i assume he is, should be thankful for me (and other EA buyers) for making the game in it's current state even possible... so why am i asked if i'm thankfull? x.x
  18. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I didn't get it. I don't even own the expansion.
  19. cola_colin

So much confusion indeed. Best we all take a step back I think.
    stuart98 and Elate like this.
  20. MrTBSC

proof that it did ...

also why should i care about you when you don't care about me ?..
    that's what PoV feels like ....
    Last edited: August 24, 2015