Titans Refund

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by loki03, August 23, 2015.

1. loki03

loki03 New Member

i bought PA for 40$ 2 weeks ago then I went on holiday and come back to find I have to pay 13$ for an update.if i bought the game again I would only have to pay 40$. I would like the update for free. Or something extra.or at least an apolagy
    Last edited: August 23, 2015
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

You're not owed free content.

If you feel that bad about it you might be able to get a refund from Steam.
  3. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

where did you buy it for $40?
    I thought it was $30 on steam
  4. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

....starting to get real tired of people expecting to get titans for free now.... Its a standalone expansion. When you buy a game, and do you expect to get all the expansions for it for free when you buy it to? No.

If you are eligible for a freefund as Geers said, get your refund, then buy Titans. Problem solved.
  5. probodobodyne

probodobodyne Active Member

Pff you people... Good luck in the real world, honestly.
  6. Gerfand

Gerfand Active Member

think that it is like FA, it's not an DLC, it's a Stand Alone game... some thing that you don't get often these days
  7. wolfie88

wolfie88 New Member

I bought the early access edition in a shop (box with dvd) as I don't have a credit card to by the game online, for more then 39 euros, can't remember the exact price. So I got early access and a free commander for that. I saw after every patch the game becoming better and better and after the latest 1gb patch I can only say that it became a great game and I enjoy it a lot. I just had an other blast vs AI players. So without the titans expansion it's still a great game. As I dont' have a credit card I can't buy the Titans expantion for 13 euros (which I find a fair price) I saw youtube movies with the titans in action and it seems to make the game even better but I am not going to spend an other 39 euros to get the titans expantion in a shop when I already have the base game that I enjoy a lot.
    Geers likes this.
  8. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

On steam you can pay with a lot of various payment methods, some of which do not involve credit cards.
  9. wolfie88

wolfie88 New Member

The only option I would have there that would work is paypal. And I find that not secure enough. I read stuff about hacked accounts etc. in the past. The most secure way is buying games in a shop as I always do.
  10. gmase

gmase Well-Known Member

Well buying games in a shop could be much more dangerous... I've been told that people kill each other in the real world, so it is safer to stay at home
  11. mwreynolds

mwreynolds Well-Known Member

12. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

13. markusbrody

markusbrody New Member

If what you say is true steam will have a record of your purchase and for how much you payed. If you did in fact buy the game for 40 bucks two weeks ago you have a very good chance they will refund you the money so you can get titans.