Some interesting new Ideas

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by emraldis, August 22, 2015.

1. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

So after playing a few games of PA:TITANS, I came up with a few suggestions for minor changes in some of the units. I will also likely use this thread to post more as I think of them.

1. Atlas titan should be able to punch air units (and subsequently other titans) within a short distance from it. I'd love to see to atlases duking it out that way!

2. Ragnarok Titan should generate a massive amount of metal while drilling to the core. It seems like that would make sense...

3. The Nanite swarm bot should be able to build things, namely more of itself. Would make a cool unit even cooler. Also that would be a cool idea for a superweapon or doomsday weapon. A unit that is a massive blob of nanites that can spam out the smaller nanite units, and has a better reclaim attack, as well as being able to build a version of itself.

Will add more ideas as I think of them!
  2. optimi

optimi Well-Known Member

I'm always up for giant robot fights!
  3. probodobodyne

probodobodyne Active Member

I certainly like the idea with the Locust, but I don't think it should be capable of building anything else.
    radongog likes this.
  4. davostheblack

davostheblack Well-Known Member

There's a name for nano-bots building more nano-bots, and that's replicators....

...and they're AWESOME! Replicator Titan Swarm please :D
    meir22344 likes this.
  5. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

That was the idea! ;)
    radongog likes this.
  6. meir22344

meir22344 Active Member

+1 for this
    radongog likes this.