Bought Titans on Steam But Didn't Get Free Backer Copy

Discussion in 'Support!' started by Crymaw, August 22, 2015.

1. Crymaw

Crymaw Member

Hi there.

So late at night on 18 of August I saw the surprise release of PA: Titans. I didn't have PA installed at that time, but I wanted to purchase and start downloading PA: Titans immediately. In my excitement, I went onto the Ubernet Store, converted my PA Beta Key to a Steam Key, went onto the steam store, and purchased Titans immediately and let Steam run the download while I slept.

When I woke up, I received an email I was entitled to a free copy of Titans as I was a Kickstarter backer. Great, but I had just bought Titans! I was slightly dismayed but then decided I would not get a steam refund on the purchase, partly because I was afraid it might cause me to lose my PA key without giving me a free copy, but mostly because I decided I wanted to support Uber so that you guys could continue to make epic games! I would give away my free copy to a friend, because now is the perfect time to get into the game!

So, I read the FAQ on claiming your free copy of Titans and after trying a bit, I haven't been able to get that copy placed into my steam inventory.

So I turn to you, Uber Support: please give me my free copy (which I have essentially paid $13 for), so that I may spread the joy of PA: Titans. :)
  2. Crymaw

Crymaw Member

I have steam receipts, my beta key code, and all the other necessary proof. Please help.
  3. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

4. Crymaw

Crymaw Member

Thank you KillerKiwi, I will try that.