Select AI Spawn Planets

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by Rooockets, August 21, 2015.

1. Rooockets

Rooockets New Member

First of all, I am still a noob and mostly play against AI so this maybe not applicable if you mainly play multiplayer matches.

Most of the time when I play against AI, they tend to spawn on same planet as I do, making the match end short with bot snipe. I really hope there are game option which allows player to select bot spawn location, so each commander will spawn on different planet, making the battle more epic and longer. I have not yet got much chance make interplanetary warfare even though I have space battleship under my command. Also, I would very much like to utilize more planetary annihilation with comet drop and death star beam. Any chance we get such feature added in the future?
  2. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

I think the AI's tend to spawn on the planet with the highest metal spot count.

So you can try landing on a world with fewer spots, that or quickly rush into orbital and escape once the game begins.
  3. dragonzdoom

dragonzdoom Member

Rooockets I have had PA for a long time... But I am still a noob just like you. I was wondering, if you would be interested in us playing multiplayer, but it would be us vs AI. We would be Allies, in this form of game. By the way do you have Titans? because I do.
  4. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

I believe that is a CompStomp.

Age old RTS tradition.
    cdrkf and davostheblack like this.
  5. Going4Quests

Going4Quests Active Member

I only do comp stomp, so if anyone here is interested, add me on Steam and I am in! :D
    kayonsmit101 and igncom1 like this.
  6. dragonzdoom

dragonzdoom Member

Yes compstomp is the correct word for it. I use to play compstomps in DoW Soulstorm, most of the games were set on the hardest possible difficulty.

Going4Quests I am Dragon_Flee in Steam, add me as a Friend.... I live in oz the land down under (Australia)
  7. davostheblack

davostheblack Well-Known Member

This would actually be an awesome feature

@jables - what are the limiting factors (aside from yet more man hours) for introducing this feature?