Where is the kickstarter key for Titans

Discussion in 'Support!' started by nickste88, August 18, 2015.

1. lerun

lerun Member

You have to link your Steam account back to uber? If not, see Boogalo's entry above for instructions on how to link
    That was the missing piece for me.

I asked support to make the Titans key available so I can convert it and install the game on steam.
  2. tigartar

tigartar New Member

So i don't have a titans key either as well i saw it came out converted to steam as figured its easier to download it from there then a standalone launcher only to find out i cant actually play the titans expansion only got the 66% discount

i first backed at 50 dollars then upgraded soon after to 90 dollars

i hope its just a delay and it will be sorted out soon as i was hoping forward to actually being able to play with the new units and see what has changed since its early alpha and beta days(yes been that long since i played pa)
  3. scifiz

scifiz Member

I don't have anything listed except my beta and soundtrack keys. However booting the Uber launcher and updating caused the game to launch as Titans.
    cdrkf likes this.
  4. lerun

lerun Member

The FAQ said something about contacting support to get them to give you a Steam key for Titan
  5. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Everyone who's posted here, please be patient with support. As evidenced by this thread, there are a lot of people asking after this sort of thing and they're pretty swamped with tickets.

First thing to check is your Armory - do you have the "Kickstarter backer" badge there?
    cdrkf likes this.
  6. tigartar

tigartar New Member

shows up for me that i do have that badge yes and oh let them take their time im not in a hurry i just hope itl get sorted out soon for everyone not just those who contact support or post on the forums here
    Capture.JPG
    cdrkf and cwarner7264 like this.
  7. Boogalo

Boogalo New Member

Looks the same for me so its good to know the launcher version detects my account correctly as kickstarter. Just a mixup with steam keys and such and yeah, it'll get fixed eventually. The steam forums are wonderful entertainment right now.
  8. sayle

sayle New Member

I do not - which seems to me another indication that my converted key to steam is not one that indicates I'm a kickstarter backer.
  9. Beerbellyfighter

Beerbellyfighter New Member

Did you get your key from someone who payed for 2 kickstarter keys? I'm in the same boat, I actually backed in Kickstarter via my buddy, for an extra key but only he got the upgrade ?
  10. sayle

sayle New Member

Nope. Backed $20 on my lonesome, all the way back in '012.
  11. Beerbellyfighter

Beerbellyfighter New Member

Maybe some problems from Uber site? just wait a day or so. Only kickstarter backers work, not steam backers (from what I have read).

To all with additional keys for friends from kickstarters you can submit a request for the free titan keys. Just posted on kickstarter page.
  12. MeIMe54

MeIMe54 New Member

I paid $250 for this game (I think it was called a cosmic backer?) and I don't get a key for Titans only 66% off.
    I still have not even gotten the stuff for my original purchase like the backer shirt. :\
    deathcoy likes this.
  13. Boogalo

Boogalo New Member

A post on kickstarter said folks who bought two keys through kickstarter should get two keys for titan. Email support and be patient. They're getting slammed.

14. zordon

zordon Member

I've done that, when i launch PA it tells me that I can quit and install titans in steam, but it never appears in the list.
  15. diemos

diemos New Member

Sayle, I think I'm the same as you.

I backed on Kickstarter, then confirmed my key to Steam, and aren't seeing any key info regarding Titans.
    And I can't remember seeing a special Badge in the armory, can't check now as I'm at work.

I emailed Support, will play the waiting game.

I did follow Boogalo's suggestion of going to uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
    However, no joy yet.

I will download the PA launcher and see if that helps, but since there is no Key in "My Keys", I'm not hopeful just yet.
  16. lerun

lerun Member

It's not in Steam, you have to use the uber launcher. But the only way to do that is if you link back to uber from steam.

If you want Titans in steam, you have to ask support to convert the Titans key for you.
  17. zordon

zordon Member

Thanks lerun. I was just assuming it would appear in steam, because it told me it would.
  18. lerun

lerun Member

19. coco97

coco97 New Member

Still no work, how i can get Titan key?

E845E879-74D5-4671-AAF2-27CD2F3F9A25.png D146994A-EE22-4CC6-8164-30BEA357BEF5.png 78964F12-431C-4C9E-B040-D9DF45C73FDF.png
  20. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General