Soooo, Titans?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ace902902, August 18, 2015.

1. ace902902

ace902902 Active Member

So I come home and start reading up on the forums and find something called titans. I watch the video and think, oh crap, this is awesome! I go to download it since I a backer. And its not free? I see it for 44 dollars on steam, and my Uber launcher tells me nothing. How do I get the download?
  2. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Try getting it through the armory in-game, it really should show up as "free" on steam though if you are truly a backer.

Email support@uberent.com if that doesn't work.
    stuart98 likes this.
  3. monkeyulize

monkeyulize Active Member

Do you not see it in your steam library?
  4. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

If you use the uberlauncher it will download a "patch". A patch that turns out to be titans. Make sure to click verify in the launcher if it doesnt work.
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. nlspeed911

nlspeed911 Member

Mhm, I converted my Planetary Annihilation (on Uber's client / the site) to a Steam key, and thus I don't have the Uber Launcher (right?). Steam tells me to add the Titans DLC to my cart, both in the Steam Store and in the in-game Armory; I don't have the Titans.

And yes, I've had this game since it was in... Either alpha or beta.
  6. acey195

acey195 Member

Same here, I also just converted my beta key into a steam key, after not having played for a while, this seemed like a good reason to try again, but so far titans has not been added to my library.

And the old launcher now blocks me because I converted :p
    Last edited: August 19, 2015
  7. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

It shouldn't care at all, I can use it fine even with an account that has steam connected.

If you guys were kickstarter backers and have no free copy something is wrong and you'll need to look for support. Don't have details right now on that.
  8. acey195

acey195 Member

The old launcher now asks me to activate a key again and links me to my key page on the uberstore. I'll send a support ticket in a couple of days, but it seems more people are affected by this. Probably more than us 2. So I'll wait if this resolves itself, or a general statement about this is made by the devs.

Edit:

So I bought beta access at the 50 level in November '12, and received it in February '13
    Apparently, this doesn't count as an actual pledge, as it was not done before the Kickstarter deadline in September. (If any dev reads this, please confirm this :) ) So now I can consider using the discount...
    Last edited: August 20, 2015
    cdrkf likes this.
  9. tanksy

tanksy Member

I spent $200 on the game in the early days of its Kick-starter and still had to purchase TITANS.
    Remy561 likes this.
  10. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

contact support you should have it for free if you backed it over kickstarter
    aswell as paypal
  11. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

You purchased during the kickstarter campaign? Then it's free for you even if you paid PayPal ( confirmed by @mkrater in another thread).

If you didn't get a free copy and your entitled (that is paid during the kickstarter not after like early access) then you should email support if you didn't get a free copy.
  12. tanksy

tanksy Member

Is there a specific place I could look for the free copy? I've not received any emails in regards to it, apart from the announcement that TITANS was live.
  13. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

should be in the steam library as gift
  14. tanksy

tanksy Member

Nope. Don't have it.

I'll email support