Where is the kickstarter key for Titans

Discussion in 'Support!' started by nickste88, August 18, 2015.

1. tweedledum

tweedledum New Member

Yep me 2, wen't looking for my Titans key, thought, steam will proably install PA faster than the old launcher, may as well convert it while I'm here... oops.
    lerun and hiver like this.
  2. lerun

lerun Member

Yeah, stupid me read the Kickstarter update mail as you needed to convert to a Steam key.
    Bit me in the *** for being a bit to enthusiastic
  3. eloniel

eloniel New Member

i'm sure that they will help us when they will notice this issue, we are already 4 and 44 000 people backed the game on Kickstarter we are not alone in this situation.
  4. Garantine

Garantine New Member

I don't have it Titans on steam atm but I do have PA on steam and I'm an original Cosmic edition backer. Where do i get my key?
  5. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

I don't have a Kickstarter key entry in my Uber Store account page.

I've updated PA and I can play on Crag, which is apparently a TITAN map.

I don't have the ability to select my Active Product in my Settings.

It advertises TITAN when I launch.

I backed the game on Kickstarter at the $90 tier.

Am I doing something wrong?
  6. FuzionReaktor

FuzionReaktor New Member

Check Steam, look for Planetary Annihilation. I had no signs of it whatsoever on my account but it appears as installable (different game to regular PA) in my Steam account.
  7. sayle

sayle New Member

Yeah, I got the backer email and thought 'hey, I probably should convert it to Steam'. I did so, and now TITANS is being advertised at a 66% discount. Which isn't quite as advertised. I didn't get any kind of email saying what to do if I didn't have it converted to Steam already, either. I only have 1 key (now converted to steam) and one transaction (-$20 Kickstarter pledge). So maybe something is still in the pipeline?

PS: The Titans product page is telling me it's at a discount, not giving me the option to install it. So maybe converting PA to a Steam key AFTER the Titans release has confused the system?
    hiver likes this.
  8. enderdude

enderdude Member

same here, i backed the game in august i believe, and then i upgraded it from a 60 to a 90$ i think, and i dont have a key yet :/
  9. lapantouflemagic

lapantouflemagic Active Member

so to get the key for titans you have to have bought the game only during the kickstarter ? i think i bought it after the kickstarter, bur before pretty much everything else, so in which category do i fall in ?
  10. hsj

hsj New Member

edit: looks like it kicked in, I'm upgraded to Titans now.

I can't seem to find Titans. I backed the Kickstarter, never linked to Steam. I'm using the launcher (v86325), now it shows the Titans background graphic but the latest update is the Asteroids update (build 86422).

My Kickstarter account says: $50 pledged Reward: $50 You get the limited edition "Progenitor" Commander.

My Uber Store says: 3/6/2013 Planetary Annihilation Beta UberNet xxx-xxxx-xxx hsj

I already sent a mail to support but I understand they're swamped.
    Last edited: August 19, 2015
  11. Boogalo

Boogalo New Member

I backed during the kickstarter and converted my key to steam as soon as that option was available. I haven't played much since then as I was waiting for skirmish saving, etc. There was no entry for titan in my games list on steam so I was pointed to a steam community thread with the below info to link the steam account back to uber, download the launcher and go through there. It seemed to load up titan ok. I hope the steam issue is just a processing delay.

Restart your browser. It's important that you don't have any stale cookies.
    Go to uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount
    Enter your Steam account information to link your UberNet account to your Steam account.
    Download the launcher at store.uberent.com/download/pa
    Play!

mkrater, can you see why titan wouldn't be showing up in my steam library?
  12. ryc03

ryc03 New Member

I think I am in a similar situation. I believe I backed via Paypal back in March 11th 2013. I did have access to Beta. Am I even eligible for free expansion to TITANS?

EDIT: ah, silly me, I ordered it when it was around Alpha-Beta time after Kickstarter. I probably went to Uber's site from the Kickstarter page link.

Since I never switch to Steam, I guess I will have to buy from the in game purchase page?
    Last edited: August 19, 2015
  13. andmillionaire

andmillionaire New Member

I was definitely a kickstarter backer and never got a key for Titans

Looked in my steam library and its definitely not there. Steam account has been linked since it was available.
  14. omybacon

omybacon New Member

Hey just asking if I bought the Cosmic Limited Edition do i get a key or not?
  15. zordon

zordon Member

Hey I'm not getting the titans kickstarter gift either, I converted to steam after I saw the email and its only giving me the 66% discount dealio. Definitely a ks backer.
  16. ascythian

ascythian Member

Me too, just linked my Steam to Uber, nothing appearing in Steam, it works for my UberLauncher but not for Steam.
  17. coco97

coco97 New Member

Same question:

I don't have it Titans on steam atm but I do have PA on steam and I'm an original Cosmic edition backer. Where do i get my key?
  18. milliardo

milliardo New Member

I’m a Kickstarter Backer and I did not get my key
    What should I do for already sent an email to the support and no response
  19. lerun

lerun Member

Thanks for this, I had not linked my account to uber. Now I just have to see how long it takes to get Titans.
  20. uckfred

uckfred New Member

I backed on KS as well and don't have a key listed under "My Keys". I downloaded the game launcher though and when I loaded the game, I got a pop up saying I got Titans for free. I think backers that didn't convert their keys to Steam just need to load the game up.