PA: TITANS is live!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by jables, August 18, 2015.

1. eeyrjmr

eeyrjmr Member

wait is this free for kickstarters? how do I grab this
  2. FSN1977

FSN1977 Active Member

Great stuff Uber... just one issue im seeing poor client performance when I play agains AI low Fps, random high low fps midgame. All mods disabled in PAMM
  3. vackillers

vackillers Well-Known Member

This is a little annoying really. Having spent $70 on the alpha, plus a further 60$ gifting a friend a beta, plus buying it for 2 other friends of mine, I kinda feel like people like me should be able to upgrade the existing PA game for the discounted price permanently... not on a time limit till october.

I find it funny after all the hoo haaa about never having experimental type units in PA because they would be too OP and didn't want players spamming these mega units, after the past two years of this argument they release this expansion which is exactly that.... People wanted this right from the start... I guess its good to have it in the game now but at a pretty hefty price of 39.99 is a bit much after the timed discount is over...

I for one wont be getting this im affraid. Not that one person not getting it matters at all haha... but yeah... overall very disappointed how PA turned out in the end, spent enough on this game now.
    maskedcrash likes this.
  4. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

So what was the update for vanilla PA?
  5. billthebluebot

billthebluebot Active Member

thank you so much, and a windows 8.1 guide was much more useful btw
    cdrkf likes this.
  6. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

sad thing about this people on steam going batsh*tcrazy because now they have to pay a bit more .. ... *sigh*
  7. Going4Quests

Going4Quests Active Member

I wish I could play! It's broken on Windows 10. :(
  8. maskedcrash

maskedcrash Active Member

In some cases this is kinda legitimate- some picked up for the KS price, and aren't getting their money's worth.
    In another, some of the content behind the paywall is kinda BS. A tutorial? Balance Changes? Bot/Vehicle differentation?
    It's not about the money, it's about the principals. And this feels a bit like a fuuuuck you from uber.
  9. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

I reallly reaalllyyy hope it's not, since I just upgraded both my PC's and then this came out...
  10. Going4Quests

It might be a specific issue with my pc (I7 4470 & GTX 970 with 16GB RAM) but I had the issue since I upgraded to the full Windows 10 with standard PA and now also with Titans. :(

Uber fix this please! :(
  11. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

OHHHH MMYY GGOOOD!!

I think I am going to die!!! Please tell me when this is coming!!!
  12. RMJ

RMJ Active Member

Is there any chance, that with Titans. We could increase the size of commanders a bit. Just to make them stand out a bit more.

Maybe its just me, but i love they are being build on the ground. But man oh man would i LOVE if there was a GIANT and i do mean GIANT T3 factory that would build these badboys. Not to mention the building graphics progress of the land titan with the melee attack could be a bit more interesting.
  13. wondible

wondible Post Master General

Looks like I need to upgrade RAM beyond 8GB Got out of memory error on last section of tutorial. Was able to complete after shutting down everything else, but I used to be able to run OBS with a number of other idle programs.
  14. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

There isnt a big ram requirement there, not more than before. But the "PA crashes due to infinite loop that allocates memory till it is out of memory" bug still seems too happen once in a while.
  15. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

Works fine on my windows 10 pc though!
  16. Going4Quests

Why doesn't it work for me then? :(
  17. devoh

devoh Well-Known Member

WOW.. but are we talking 5.25" floppies? :)
    cdrkf likes this.
  18. radongog

radongog Well-Known Member

What the ****---are you freaking kidding me?! How the hell did you manage to develop this?!
  19. cptconundrum

cptconundrum Post Master General

It was released at the same time it was announced. Surprise!
    stuart98 likes this.
  20. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Ubers devs are Uber. They dont seem to need much sleep.
    Remy561, ArchieBuld, MrTBSC and 4 others like this.