Welcome to PA TITANS!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by jables, August 17, 2015.

1. zweistein000

zweistein000 Post Master General

I'll be keeping an eye on this. The original hyped me up way too much and than didn't quite deliver. Not an instant buy, but I hope this expansion will fill the holes in satisfaction the original left.
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. atlas974

atlas974 New Member

Question: what abot people that bought the game in early acces stage for 90$? Don't have free Titan key?
    If that's yes then that's disapointing ......
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Well imo you should finish it for OPA (omg we can say that now :p)... and then look at expanding it for Titans imo :)

The question is will you modders be able to tear your self away from Titans to continue your modding work? Imo Uber is telling you guys to have a break from modding (just for a bit)! I'm still looking forward to your mod tho :p
    stuart98 and tatsujb like this.
  4. cdrkf

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/welcome-to-pa-titans.69496/#post-1100233

Apparently *anyone* with a copy of PA before the launch of Titans gets it a 66% off. Also anyone signed up to the *mystery mayhem* tournament also gets a free copy. I really think Uber are trying to be fair to everyone (I mean if they give it away free to everyone currently with the game, how are they going to earn anything from it?!).
  5. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

You get the upgrade for 14$ I hear.
  6. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

I mean, I'm happy that I get a free key but this is what release should have been
    tesseracta and cdrkf like this.
  7. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

perhaps?

so what? i rather be playing titans. seemingly that's where all the content is at
  8. cdrkf

Well this is similar to what happened with SupCom and SupCom FA. I think Uber did the best they could given a small starting budget and crazy lofty goals. This is just icing on the cake and it's not like they're charging KS backers anything for it (seriously impressed at this). Also it gives them a really nice second chance at the whole review side of thigns.
    stuart98 and cmdrflop like this.
  9. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

10. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

Is it a new game or an expansion?
  11. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Standalone expansion i guess? Like blood dragen for far cry 3
  12. eroticburrito

eroticburrito Post Master General

All of my yes. This looks AWESOME.
    Remy561 and cdrkf like this.
  13. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

it downloads via the uber launcher
    and it has a playable tutorial too :O
  14. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

the uber launcher starts it straight up.
  15. atlas974

atlas974 New Member

Thanks seeing it now, but i would have though that early access (90$) would have had some kind of special thing for TITANS instead of the same reduction that people who bought the game in steam sales for less than 5$. o_O
  16. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Ah, that's cool. I was confused because it isn't even for sale in the Uber Store. Then again, the Uber Store still says "PRE-ORDER PLANETARY ANNIHILATION", so I guess it's a tad out of date. :)

Guess I have to wait until I finish work... :(
    (and hope the alternative Linux UberLaunchers work)
    tatsujb likes this.
  17. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

THEY FIXED THE ORBITAL LAUNCHER ANIMATIONS!
  18. guyon

guyon New Member

Agreed, not to sound ungrateful or anything but the only reason I forked out $90 on the early access from the Uberstore is because I didn't have the opportunity to back via the kickstarter.

There's also the thing that people who got the game for five Buckaroo's on steam sales and then signed up to the tournament also get titans for free, sure this does sound a little along the lines of "But he has a thing I don't and I want it!" but I kinda feel shafted because I seem to have done exactly the wrong things with regards to supporting this game despite having spent a significant chunk of my income.
  19. Murcanic

Murcanic Well-Known Member

*bows* well done uber well done! I look forward to plunging myself back into this game and its awesomeness! the fires of war shall never die under the rule of the great Murcanic and allies!!!! *evil laugh*
    cdrkf likes this.
  20. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Well you had it much earlier than the steam sale person.
    That could be said about any steam sale I would say. Waiting always gets you stuff cheaper, but waitting ... people don't like to wait ;)
    Quitch and cdrkf like this.