Xbox Patch #1 2011 - Community Bug/Exploit List

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Ian, February 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian New Member

Ok, basic list done. I could probably do separate sections for the Assassin and split-screen issues, going into much more detail

Plus, I fecked up my bullet points.

I'll fix it tomorrow :lol:
  2. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Check PM Ian. Copy & Paste. :D
  3. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

Assassins can now fire shurikens into spawns. I know for sure on Spunky but don't know for others. Lame.
  4. Ian

Ian New Member

Can you PM me details on it? I'd rather not stick it up publicly
  5. F5in

F5in New Member

Some things that have really been annoying me lately:
    Juice machines. Seriously, make the timer MUCH long AND make the cooldown global. Buying juice is ****ing pathetic, and it's even worse when you have to work an entire match just to stop one guy from buying juice. You shouldn't even be able to buy juice, but I doubt it'll ever be taken out.

Assault: Assault is OP... I'm pretty sure EVERYONE thinks so. No class counters him, but he's the perfect counter to multiple classes. Something needs to be changed to where he can't run away SO EASILY (seriously, sometimes it's impossible to kill an Assault just because they can run away at light speed whenever they want) and the Bomb... Bomb is sorta ridiculous. He also shouldn't be able to break out of ice traps with his Jetpack, that is beyond broken, especially considering he's already the best class at avoiding them.

Assassin/Tank: I don't care that they can lunge/charge through traps, but they should be frozen when they finish...

Air-grappling (just grappling?): Boy oh BOY is this infuriating. There is DEFINITELY something programmed into the game that makes grapples bull****, and it's not connection based. It happens to the host just the same as it happens to everyone else. On time I got knocked back by a Jackbot as a Sniper, and I was about 4-5 level 3 LB's away from him in distance, and airborne, and I pressed the grapple button and it TELEPORTED THE JACKBOT INTO THE AIR, AND TELEPORTED ME BACK TO THE JACKBOT AND I WAS GRAPPLING IT. WTF? You would not believe some of the garbage grapples I've witnessed.

Most of this stuff is already covered but I felt like ranting. Also when it's laggy and you zoom in with the sniper it bounces in and out for no reason, even if you only press it once. Makes quickscoping hard as hell.

EDIT: Sorry for my horrible grammar, wrote this after pulling an all-nighter.
  6. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has been posted, but Host migration issue:

Sometimes, when host migrates, all skills will be on cooldown as if they had been used to the max & firebase disappears.
  7. syntaxbad

syntaxbad New Member

On the subject of Host Migration, it has been noted elsewhere (and I have seen it happen) that players playing splitscreen in crossfire will ALWAYS be dropped from the game if there is a host migration, making it very hard to play online splitscreen consistently.
  8. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

turret on back left on steel peel- if you stand at a certain angle the build/upgrade screen comes up and goes back down on its on.

bot spawner's-
    take money but give no bots (spunky & LR with support and assassin)

after spawning more then 3-4 times 1 spawner becomes inactive (all maps)

support-

H/H gun showing wrong colour stream.

hack-hack skill regains but can not hack right away (about 30secs/1 minute after regain)

assassin-

smoke bomb will fail constantly if host.

skills- all skills locked at start of match and after respawn. this makes lunge unusable.

weapons- not visible at start of match or after respawn.
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

charging instantly drains your fly?
    Last edited: February 15, 2011
  10. uzivatel

uzivatel New Member

Just run into the mouse cursor thing. Fun stuff.
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

charging instantly drains your fly?[/quote]
    That is a good idea and actually makes sense.
  12. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

13. F5in

F5in New Member

His failed quote messed up my quote. :oops:
  14. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Didn't know the 360 had a mouse cursor thing.
  15. MadGama

MadGama New Member

What about a class limit? The PC version has class limit, why not put it here aswell? I think it would help alot when there are like 3+ Snipers just camping your spawns with flaks and ice traps, gets really annoying really fast.
  16. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

No thanks. I like being able to pick whatever class I want whenever I want. That's one thing I absolutely hate about the PC version.
  17. MadGama

MadGama New Member

So you rather prefer that the game is unstable? Sure they might fix the Juice problem, but that doesent mean the game wouldnt still be unfair, have you tried going against a team that has been full of Gunners? Let me tell you, it's something you dont wish to see.
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

The XBox version already has it. The difference is there are no dedicated servers. Besides I don't see how that's a bug or an exploit.
  19. leov1993

leov1993 Post Master General

Re: Xbox Patch 2011 - Community Bug/Exploit List

Has this really only happened to me? :(

Well, I know it happened to Spooky too.
    naka333 likes this.
  20. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Yes, I have gone up against teams of all Gunners. I finished that game something like 35-0. As an Assassin.

I don't want to be forced into a class I don't want to be. There's nothing unstable about it. If the other team goes all Gunner, there is nothing stopping my team from doing the same.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.