what about those who got the alpha

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by isicklekain, July 1, 2015.

1. isicklekain

isicklekain New Member

the alpha was a £50 game and i was one of those that got it, we have not received anything to show that we supported such an amazing game. so if you played an extra £30 would you not expect something a little more than the base game and some artwork. don't know like a cool commander that only the alpha owners can get.
    :D
  2. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

3. PrinceAAwe

PrinceAAwe Member

Nothing wrong with giving us another commander for Alpha players ;)
  4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Commanders are not easy to make. They take time and multiple Devs to create. We also have a backlog of custom commanders to make for our $1,000 Kickstarter backers. We'd like to get the custom commanders to our earliest backers before creating new ones for the game.
  5. g0hstreaper

g0hstreaper Well-Known Member

*pulls out beta badge* now you can go back to sitting in the corner and wait your turn like the rest of us
  6. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

Am i the only one who hasn't seen a commander that isn't on the market in game besides an alpha or progenitor? [other than singleplayer]
  7. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Alpha, progenitor, theta, Delta and Ajax are all pre order exclusives not available for purchase. I think there is another due as well for Christmas sale @mkrater?

Or are you referring to the custom coms? I think most are available for purchase, with the exception of the 'beast' :p
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

There was talk at one time to get one from a Winter sale, but it was ultimately cancelled when the team needed to focus on other tasks for the game.
    There are several backers who decided to not put their custom commander for sale in the Armory. Some of these backers play online, but there are others that just wanted to have their own personal commander to play offline.
    Remy561 and cdrkf like this.
  9. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

I thought some people could elect not to have their coms for sale?
  10. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

That is correct, although I think most are available.
  11. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

you also got an alphabadge ....aren't those visible to other players?