anyone else experiencing LAG

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by ikickasss, June 23, 2015.

1. ikickasss

ikickasss Active Member

So Ive noticed that when I join games it takes a really long time to connect to the lobby. Also been experiencing alot of lagg during game. I had my drivers updated so I rolled back the drivers because I thought that was causing the problem. It helped out a little bit but it still laggs. Any mods that can help out with that. Right now i have faster server browser, better mines, and pa stats. I had the optimizer but I uninstalled it.
  2. violetania

violetania Well-Known Member

Always... everyday.... for like the entirety of my gaming life!!! Okay that's an exaggeration but as of late it's gotten worse than usual. Hopefully is it goes away soon. As for connecting to lobbies may they have a server mod in the lobby???? I dunno >.< gl. Hah
  3. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

I think @mkrater announced they are doing server maintenance today which would explain issues in game...
  4. mikeyh

mikeyh Post Master General

5. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

I was having a lot of lag (almost forever) just getting the opening menu screen to display. When I got past that, and joined a AI skirmish, the planet screen wouldn't fully load before the commander would auto-spawn.

Uninstalled all my mods and everything was back to normal. Went to reload them one at a time but they were no longer available through PAMM.

Was able to load PA Stats Online (back door-ish) by going to the PA Stats web page. The incomplete loading returned, so re-uninstalled PA Stats Online.

Odd, everything was working fine last night. Everything but my actual game play :)
  6. ikickasss

ikickasss Active Member

Update. It was the mods. I Uninstaller mods and it runs fast again
    cdrkf likes this.