MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. Agent

Agent New Member

2. MainframeMaggot14

MainframeMaggot14 New Member

Ah, so that explains it, I wasn't aware of that to be honest, i apologize for accusing him then.

Il leave my posts unchanged in case anyone else encounter this kind of assassin and believe it might be hack.

But i have to ask, don't players lose their temporary speed endorsement pickups from ShaveIce-turrets or getting stunned? (like from ejectors or a Jack-bot.) And not only upon death.
  3. Chucklehead

Chucklehead New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013254182/

A Walrus/A W?lr?s

While sniping all of his kills were headshots and he's killed me while I was jumping around and charging on Spunky Cola and less than 2 meters away from him. He's also managed to kill some of my teammates while they were juiced with consecutive headshots.

Unfortunately I don't have fraps or anything to record, but just a heads up for some people that might run in to him.
  4. Arcanum

Arcanum New Member

Another site released a MNC hack. :shock:
    Things are going to get lively here. :D
  5. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

already submitted. user just changed his name
  6. Myst

Myst New Member

7. JayTee

JayTee New Member

I can definitely confirm Myst on Chuck Norris, attached screenshot plus the youtube video he linked should speak for themselves.

Attached Files:

8. tinygod

tinygod New Member

Name: Killingmachineyougotrickrolled

Admitted to it, also used racial slurs and a lot of profanity..

kinda pathetic

Edit: UberGaf: Name is of little use without a SteamId.
  9. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

screenshot or it didnt happen Tinygod.
  10. Myst

Myst New Member

Extra bit of Chuck Norris evidence..

Attached Files:

11. Timon

Timon Member

12. Litego

Litego New Member

Not an impressive end score by any means, but the video speaks for itself as you said. Assassins hit boxes are screwed up and its basically very hard to HS them, to do it consistently even stealthed during smoke bomb jumps is doubtful.
  13. Battlecake

Battlecake New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036601679/

{Fear} captain obvious

Headshotting aimbotter. Played sniper 62 - 3, joined late. Always hit head in any circumstance. I don't have any proof at all sadly. Just hope someone else in the game caught some footage of him. :)

Going to install fraps now.
  14. MasterXC

MasterXC New Member

I'd like to add my yes to this. Joined late, game ended with him 36-0 and ruining a close game. I saw him twitching, firing a shot, then immediately going after someone else...probably at least a 3-4 kill streak within 5 seconds. Unfortunately, screenshot didn't work all that well....
  15. Battlecake

Battlecake New Member

:lol: that screenshot didn't work out too well for me either. But it's not really a good proof anyway. I have some good games too and of course grimbar is a good example for a sniper who almost always has good scores. That won't proof that he's a hacker. Only a video showing him would really proof this.

I posted my accusation to raise awareness. I DO NOT want anyone to be banned without a good proof.
  16. MasterXC

MasterXC New Member

If MNC had built-in screenshots it would be easy enough to get enough evidence simply by watching the kill list. Even the best snipers can't destroy an ENTIRE TEAM with a single clip...much less do it so fast there's only their kills on the list.

Edit: It was 35-0...in under 2 minutes. I think it was Spunky Cola (the one with 2 exits and the ramps).
  17. grimbar

grimbar New Member

No mean to derail but I got all time great using a sniper rifle.

Whether or not that person was hacking I'll leave to the people bringing conclusive proof as per usual, word of mouth isn't reliable enough.
  18. MasterXC

MasterXC New Member

I guess it's off to install fraps then...the screenshot I got was all black. :oops:
  19. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Video of him showing the dreaded "lol snap" aim multiple times in angles that no usual person or unusual person would ever take. If he's any smart he won't do them but most (not all) hackers aren't that smart.
  20. tinygod

tinygod New Member