You've Gotta Be Shipping Me!

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, June 13, 2015.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

It’s been a long time coming, but the physical rewards for the Kickstarter and Cosmic Limited Edition backers are finally shipping!! Yes, it’s true – your physical rewards are on their way!

Shipments are going out in waves and may take a few weeks to complete. For some, you might even get yours tonight!

For those that pledged $500 or more to the Kickstarter, we are still waiting for the Commander statue to arrive. Once they’re here, we’ll sign them and ship them out as a separate shipment.

Again, thank you so much for your patience. We apologize for the lengthy delay and hope you enjoy your backer rewards. We really couldn’t have done this without you and hope you know how much You ROCK!

We’re excited to see your faces as you open your rewards! If you record an unboxing video, please let us know! Tag @UberEnt on Twitter and share your video with us on Facebook.

If you have an address change, please let us know what your new shipping address is and we’ll work to have your items shipped in a future delivery.

If there are any questions or issues, please contact us at support@uberent.com.
    stuart98, Geers, Greendolph and 9 others like this.
  2. zihuatanejo

zihuatanejo Well-Known Member

This is a great opportunity for some good publicity for PA - unboxing videos as @mkrater mentions, for instance, would be ideal for showing how Uber have delivered on a great game as well as the promised rewards.

Unbox your swag whilst talking about why you enjoy playing PA and why you're grateful you pledged to the Kickstarter campaign, etc :)

It might actually get some attention from the gaming media - PA was one of the first successful kickstarter campaigns for a high profile videogame, one of the first to get over a million dollars (it received $2.23 million!), etc...

According to this Planetary Annihilation is the 44th most funded crowd-sourced project ever! Pretty impressive. And it is the 13th most funded video game project.

So yeah, if you're getting a reward, why not make a thing of it? A quick video or photo or blog post, whatever - well worth it in the hope of receiving some much needed free publicity.
  3. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Yes, I will be doing an unboxing video. I might show off my MNC Tank while I am at it, I never did an unboxing video of it.
  4. bengeocth

bengeocth Post Master General

man i wish i was getting something. stupid not having a credit card when this is on kickstarter
    thetrophysystem likes this.
  5. felipec

felipec Active Member

Can't wait! Oh, wait, I've already waited enough! There is a lot of wait in there.
    Joking! Congratulations guys! Now it is time for the Asteroid Belt! (yes, we are never satisfied ;)
  6. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

Now I wish I wasn't so poor when the PA kickstarter was on QQ
    stuart98, zihuatanejo, cdrkf and 2 others like this.
  7. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

My wife agreed to make a video of me opening up my awesome Planetary Annihilation goodies!
  8. Greendolph

Greendolph Active Member

+1 for the thread title.
    stuart98, websterx01 and mkrater like this.
  9. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I was able to take a few pics of the Kickstarter fulfillment when I visited the warehouse the other day.

Fun times!

doud, ArchieBuld, Alpha2546 and 7 others like this.
  10. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

It's really something to see just how many boxes (and thus backers) pledged at that level... no wonder it took a while to sort out!
  11. fuzzels

fuzzels Member

Definitely fun times, looking forward to seeing them on the doorstep here ;)

(Now hope the silly mailguy actually rings... they should have learned by now that there is somebody here to always accept parcels... grmbl...)
  12. emraldis

emraldis Post Master General

so, now that these are getting shipped, at what point are we going to be able to buy PA merchandise, like T-shirts or posters? @mkrater

:)
  13. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I'd like the backers to receive their items first. And with thousands of backers receiving physical goods, it may take a few weeks before everything's been shipped. But once it's done, we can take a look at PA merchandise. :)
    websterx01, MrTBSC, emraldis and 2 others like this.
  14. smithforce4305

smithforce4305 Active Member

Noooo! Why did I happen to be poor at the time!?!? XD
    proeleert likes this.
  15. MrTBSC

MrTBSC Post Master General

OMG PLEASE YES !!!!
    emraldis likes this.
  16. Alpha2546

Alpha2546 Post Master General

No no no. I can already feel the money slipping my pocket. Nooooooooooooooooo come back.
    emraldis likes this.
  17. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

18. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

FYI, my wife informed me that my PlanA stuff arrived! I backed at the $150 level but got an extra shirt, I think. $170 was my total contribution. I'm in Modesto, CA. Hope that helps! The PlanA Kickstarter page has "#4527" on it, which I think is my backer number but I'm not sure.

PS I pledged on August 16, 2012. Not sure if they are shipping in any order, just thought peeps might like to know the details.
    Last edited: June 23, 2015
  19. elfswe

elfswe New Member

My local postal office is ready ;)
  20. dom314

dom314 Post Master General

I am so jelly.