Physical Reward Update:

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by mkrater, June 5, 2015.

1. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

[​IMG]
    The items are in the warehouse and the fulfillment team is assembling the boxes right now! We don't have an exact ETA for shipping, but it should be soon and once we know the dates the packages will be shipped out, we will post an update to Kickstarter and our website here: http://www.uberent.com/pa/news/

We apologize for the long wait for rewards. We had been waiting for one of the manufacturers to ship us an item that everyone receiving rewards would receive. Unfortunately, the normal production time for this item nearly tripled due to several outside influences.

We're really excited to send out the physical rewards and appreciate your patience! If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime at support@uberent.com.

Have a great weekend!
    infuscoletum, Gorbles, ace63 and 11 others like this.
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

finally :D
    stuart98 and mkrater like this.
  3. tenaciousc

tenaciousc Active Member

I'm TenaciousC and I approve this message.
    radongog, ArchieBuld and stuart98 like this.
  4. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

The Seeker also approves of this message.
  5. doud

doud Well-Known Member

Can't wait to get my package ;)
    radongog likes this.
  6. Neumeusis

Neumeusis Active Member

Sweet...

Going to check my account to verify that the address is correct !
    (and it is !)

I AM READY !
  7. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

Looking forward to the exceptionally long shipping delay while someone at customs opens my stuff, wears my shirt for a week or so, marks or damages my collectors box and plays with my collector bits before repacking it and sending it on ..
    lol. jokes ^^
    But customs do seem to enjoy holding my stuff for forever when the package come from america.
    mkrater likes this.
  8. MadGreyOne

MadGreyOne Member

I can only imagine that keywords associated with this game will add to the delay of this package. You know little things like annihilation, total planetary destruction, build and control an army of robots...

On the other hand, the customs team may already be aware of the sorian ai and decide to speed this package along to avoid offending our eventual computer overlords :)
  9. infuscoletum

infuscoletum Active Member

I'm assuming this is for anyone who bought the cosmic edition on the store and not just kickstarter?
  10. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

The Cosmic Limited Edition, yes. We are shipping their rewards at the same time as the Kickstarter physical rewards.
    The Cosmic Digital Edition contains only digital rewards.
    infuscoletum likes this.
  11. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

Do they automatically get sent out, or do backers have to claim them?

I imagine if you went with a model whereby backers claimed them then 50% of people will have lost interest by now and you could have got away with only producing half as many.
  12. Heizmeister

Heizmeister Member

Now what kind of resoning is this? Reminds me of FIFAs buissness policy...
    Anyway, I am glad, that the physical goods are finaly being shipped.
  13. perfectdark

perfectdark Active Member

What kind of reasoning? This is how many businesses operate. I first heard it from a wedding photographer when asked if any couples had broken up before receiving their wedding album. He said they probably had, but he wouldn't know about it because the onus is on the client to ask for the finished product and that he wouldn't chase them to deliver it.

Delaying shipping a bag of stuff because one item is missing isn't exactly the best business practice either.
  14. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

Backers had to finalize their pledge and confirm their information in order for us to ship to them.