MyMNCServer - Report a hacker

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Discussion' started by LennardF1989, December 26, 2010.

1. MarkyX

MarkyX New Member

Syn | Striker

His icon looks like an Assassin on the scoreboard, but he was a speed hacking support with juice 24/7

Nice job Uber. Spending money just to have hackers ruin the game and we can't votekick them out thanks to your incompetence.
  2. ShimmyCocoaPop

ShimmyCocoaPop New Member

LOL...how is that an aimbot?
  3. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

Looks like an aimbot to me tbh, perfect target tracking?

Sure its not conclusive but its extremely suspicious.
  4. bhaal177

bhaal177 Member

5. ExT Insanity

ExT Insanity New Member

Votekicking is a terrible idea, ever played LFD 2?
  6. MrHappy

MrHappy New Member

lol, did someone seriously equate hacking with irl rape? someone needs to get their priorities straight...
  7. DragonAsh

DragonAsh New Member

thats a tricky one, but you will notice when he rounds some of the corners, he is already shooting in the direction of the player.

most likely an aimbot.
  8. MarkyX

MarkyX New Member

Played? Own it. Have no problems with people votekicking.

Usually the ones who get votekicked are screwing up the game for everyone else. This is the same problem with MNC, whether it is hacks, a griefer, or a terribad.
  9. Litego

Litego New Member

Good players also get vote kicked because A) People think they hack or B) People get owned and dont like it.
  10. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

yea vote kicks would not work well here, there are to many good players who would just get booted off every server after the first win.
  11. MarkyX

MarkyX New Member

Make it team only then.
  12. Jagerbomb

Jagerbomb New Member

13. Litego

Litego New Member

I dont see it. All I see is a guy who is more skilled then you at running, he runs much more efficiently, cutting corners perfectly!
  14. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I really hope you are joking. There is no doubt that that was a speed hack.
  15. Zutsumi

Zutsumi Member

16. twistshock

twistshock New Member

Would it be possible to have the proof that gets a person added to this list linked on the first page?

And people, there are godlike snipers out there who can twitch around and only require a few tenths of a second to pinpoint your head after turning.
  17. MainframeMaggot14

MainframeMaggot14 New Member

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005336292

Possible juice and speedhacker, have played on different servers all day, and every time he is about to die he juices (even when he haven't used the juice terminals or killed bots, checked several times if on cooldown, nada. And i even guarded them making sure he would have to kill me to buy juice.), and once you counter juice and try finish him off he will move at a speed thats about 3times faster then gold speed endorsement and instant smokebomb away. But the thing is, he uses Gold armor, silver rate of fire, and bronze skill regen. So he can impossible being able to have such speed or juice so quickly, it doesn't make sense. (speed boost pickups are temporary aren't they?)

I sadly don't have fraps installed, and i don't know how to demo, but if any of you see this person, keep an eye on him, and don't get choked if he sit with 50kills and zero deaths, and manage to juice about every 20secound.

Is it possible to watch a MNC match in spectator mode? (without being a server admin.)
    So people who see any other fishy stuff like this can confirm if they are or not, would also help people who gonna demo/fraps the suspected.

Edit:
    But ya, unless anyone can confirm it, it might just been an x-box360 pro who owned us 15times on different servers... :s (as in getting juice from killing 3 players quickly to have a full charge again.)
  18. Uncle_Coord

Uncle_Coord New Member

Ive played against Vlane before, i think hes legit, or at least i didnt see him cheating infact if i remember right he was somewhat of a poor sin.
  19. MainframeMaggot14

MainframeMaggot14 New Member

ah, ok then, nevermind my post above then i gausses.
  20. tinygod

tinygod New Member

Vlanes legit

I think most people dont realize that a sin can juice up in like 30 seconds.. Kill 3 groups of bots, and get all the juice drops, and you're at like 80% charge.. Vlane just avoid pro vs pro fights unless he has juice, so thats why the only times you see him, is when he has juice built up and hes luring you into a fight he knows you cant win.