Team Six Star vs. Team nRG (GG Mikey!)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Clans, Team, and Tournament' started by zanarias, February 19, 2011.

1. zanarias

zanarias Member

The Six Star vs. nRG scrim today has resulted in a forfeit for nRG. After the warmup round, Mikey bailed and shut down his game server, and with no alternates, nRG was required to forfeit (despite the presence of a backup server.)

Thanks for trying to scrim, nRG. We're just as disappointed as you were :(.

Kudos to Mikey for making this possible!

Last edited: February 19, 2011
  2. OD78891

OD78891 New Member

I will keep this as professional as possible. Mikey, my respect for you has gone completely down.

Not only did you look bad, but your team now has to suffer the same demise because of your unprofessional-ism.

I hope the decision you took has made you a happy a person. Because I'm not, and I'm damn sure your team isn't either.
  3. tiblolan

tiblolan Active Member

Completely unprofessional...thats all i have to say :|
  4. grimbar

grimbar New Member

I am sorry to hear about this Mikey, once again proving how good of a sportsman you are.
  5. Vleessjuu

Vleessjuu New Member

Yeah, too bad about this. Though I don't think a real match would've made a real difference, since the skill unbalance was pretty obvious. Well played and see you around guys!
  6. Oscar

Oscar New Member

**** happens,hope we'll have another scrim :|.
  7. motbod

motbod New Member

At this moment in [nRG] we have right now the feeling that our respect is gone. I'm a member of nRG and had no idea what happened to Mikey. He never acted that way, setting the server of and than go away from mumble. On your side you are like : "wtf n00bs, they don't wanna play against us and now I have WASTED MY TIME!". Indeed you have, but does that mean that that was our fault? We're indeed responsible for the server, but only Mikey has acces to it. Indeed we would have lost anyway, but that didn't matter to me at all. I just wanted to have a good mnc experience. And all what we got was a warm-up -_-.

I feel sorry for every1 who joined this scrim, hope you guys understand that the other members of nRG didn't want to end it this way

hope you understand,
    [nRG]Motbod
  8. Marmalade

Marmalade New Member

Nobody is blaming nRG as a whole for how it went, however, it would be nice if Mikey could refrain from such actions in the future.
  9. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Mikey isn't in our clan anymore.
  10. grimbar

grimbar New Member

Glad to hear that Oscar, wise move.
  11. Oscar

Oscar New Member

Gah,he left the clan without leaving us a chance to tell him,but nvm.
    He's a good guy,I don't know what happened out there.
  12. Marchelo

Marchelo New Member

My mnc isnt working so i wasnt there when that happened so when i heard it i was like :shock: i couldnt belive that mikey would rage like that so srry guys hope to scrim against you again ;)