PA Stats

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by lulamae, April 19, 2015.

1. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

1. I have the PA Stats mod installed. All of my ranked matches show show on my PA Stats page - General Stats. But when I click on the PA Stats Ladder, it lists me as inactive and only shows my very first ranked match (I have 9 so far) Any thoughts as to why PA Stats ladder is not being updated?

1. When I try to register on PA Stats, it wants a validation code. What is this and where would I find it?

Thanks
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

There are 2 independent projects:

PA Stats, to be found on pastats.com, this is what provides the mod. It is run by me.
    The PA Stats ladder, to be found on paladder.com, which uses data from the pastats.com webservices to generate a ladder. It is run by @Illmaren.
    I don't know what state it is in, so I don't know why it is not updating your rank.
    I also don't know what it does with the registration feature, to use PA Stats itself you don't need to register anywhere.

I moved this thread to the modding subforums.
  3. lulamae

lulamae Planetary Moderator

Thanks. I'll just not worry about it.
  4. trialq

trialq Post Master General

Unless it's changed recently, the PA Stats ladder only includes matches where both parties have PA Stats enabled. Apparently only 1 of your opponents out of 9 had PA Stats enabled. You might be listed as inactive because the only match it tracked was too long ago. The higher you climb the ranked ladder, the more likely you'll encounter people with PA Stats to progress on the PA Stats ladder.
    cola_colin likes this.
  5. Illmaren

Illmaren Active Member

Data on PALadder are UpToDate

You´re listed as Inactive if you dont play one rated 1on1 game within two weeks.
    You vanish from the 1on1 list if you dont play an rated game within four weeks
    as rated game consinderd is an game between two people (1v1 for short) with their PAStats Mod active

To see when the last Game Check was just look at the sidebar there you find this here:
    • Last Reload
      April 21, 2015, 11:20 am
    that tells you the last time the data was loaded from PAStats in this case April 21, 2015, 11:20 am ( also 2 minutes ago )

you should see it above the textfield for it...
    5c71d323ef200095.jpg
    left its the beta page validation "Ich bin kein Robotor" ( I ´m not a Robot )
    right its the normal live page Validation...the marked text "62114" is the Validation Code.

i really need to make an FAQ somewhere :D
    Last edited: April 21, 2015
    cola_colin likes this.