How is everyone who still surfs the forum?

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by maxpowerz, April 16, 2015.

1. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

It's been a while since i've been on and had a good look through the rants and raves.
    Kinda miss it .. lol
  2. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Max! Good to see you in here again :)

I think we're all ok.... Arguing the toss about minor details, declaring the game is dead, ranting at uber then they release another patch and it's all sunshine and rainbows again for a bit haha. how are you doing?
    kayonsmit101 and lapsedpacifist like this.
  3. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

Playing a lot of ESO, Cities Skylines, and GTAV at the moment all while running 5 different neuroscience experiments in parallel. You know, the usual! I pop in every now and then to see if things are still going on and to check in on the latest patch. Don't see myself coming back to play PA anytime soon sadly. Hope you are well Max! Does Realm have an ESO guild? Would love to play with you guys again.
  4. maxpowerz

I'm fine,
    I've been keeping myself very busy racing remote aircraft and attempting to start a local racing league.

I haven't been on the realm forum or teamspeak for a long long time,
    I'm sure @cwarner7264 could let you know if there's an ESO guild.

Edit.
    fixed the @cwarner7264
  5. Remy561

Remy561 Post Master General

Doing fine I guess, busy with my study, so not that much gaming sadly enough
    maxpowerz likes this.
  6. maxpowerz

Study is good.
    I have been studying also, Learning the joys of Error Correction and PID calculus.
    Remy561 likes this.
  7. maxpowerz

I have also been teaching my friend to fly..
    Turn the volume down, I have an unbalanced propeller and it sounds like i strapped the camera to an angry wasp

I gave my friends racing drone a good test around the park next to my house. :D
    Clopse and Remy561 like this.
  8. stonewood1612

stonewood1612 Well-Known Member

I came to the point to no longer browse the forum daily. I lost interest in PA and the forum, but I'll probably give the game another go when they do something with GW. It's good to see load/save! I still follow the updates.

I miss Brad, Garat and Meta. All three of them were my favorite devs on the forum.

I will not forget the days of BOLO!
    maxpowerz likes this.
  9. cwarner7264

cwarner7264 Moderator Alumni

You didn't fix it well enough, I still didn't get a ping. Good to see you back on here though :)

@philoscience I'm not aware of any ESO activity, but then I'm away until the end of April. Your best bet would be to hop onto the teamspeak and sit in a channel while you play. You can create a temporary ESO channel or sit in one of the "other games" and change your name to incluse ESO - if anyone else wants to play they'll hop in with you to see what's up.
    maxpowerz likes this.
  10. maxpowerz

I don't think the ping works with edits

I'll be surfing the forum a bit more to see how development is going, it might be time to start making my mods if the devs have slowed down the changes to the graphics stack and other core bits of engine.