Promethean Clan-General Discussions/Announcments

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by lancemich, September 27, 2013.

1. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

Noooo.... :(
  2. cmdrflop

cmdrflop Active Member

Hello Promethean people :D

I am planning on hosting a special tourney (soon, will have to talk to the exodus people first)

It will be a 1v1 tournament on only big maps to see who has the best macro skills. So if any of you wanna make a big 1v1 map it would be appreciated. It has to be 750-800 radius or larger.

I will probably try to host special tourneys more often with 1v1's on special maps or team games (2v2/3v3/4v4) if there is enough interest

Edit: I need a trailer for the tournament. Anyone good at making pa vids?
    Last edited: March 23, 2015
    lapsedpacifist, cdrkf and jonasmod like this.
  3. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

You could ask WPMarshall? He might cast as well. Or if you wanted to organise closely with exodus whoever makes their videos could do a trailer (quitch I think?)
  4. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Strait did the trailer for weakest link for me... Dunno if anyone's seen him lately?
  5. cdrkf

6. Sleeser

Sleeser Active Member

cdrkf likes this.
  7. cdrkf

8. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Im not usually much of a multiplayer kinda guy.
  9. evilhands

evilhands New Member

cdrkf likes this.
  10. lapsedpacifist

I can make it, but I'm having a few real life issues atm. Nothing serious in the long term, but my gaming has pretty much been on hold the last 2 weeks so I'm way out of practice.
    cdrkf likes this.
  11. cdrkf

Hi IGN, well you're a decent player based on the games we played, no worries if you really don't want to, but if you fancy helping us hand those RLM and BRN guys their asses on a platter you'd be most welcome ;)

Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch, still if your free and up for it you should join. We need a team of 6, if we have less we still play but obviously at quite a disadvantage- and you've always been a solid player so don't worry about that.
  12. lapsedpacifist

I'm actually fine, just loaded with a lot more work than I expected and at the same time got some family members needing a bit of looking after for the next few weeks.

I'll sign up for sure, but I warn you I haven't played with the new economy balance. Maybe someone could give me a couple of practice games that evening before the showdown?
    cdrkf likes this.
  13. Debosse

Debosse Member

14. cdrkf

15. davostheblack

davostheblack Well-Known Member

I would KILL for a chance to be involved, but my friends are getting married that day, so more chance of meteor strike I'm afraid

On a separate note: where is/has everyone/been recently? It's lonely in this teamspeak channel
  16. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

I sorta got a bit tired of the whole thing, with the community being less active, fewer players being online, many of the players I used to talk to have quit etc. I guess I could drop by sometimes and play a bit casually.
  17. cdrkf

Get singed up man! It's time for another lapse in your pacifism :p

Don't worry I think most of us are rusty (but so are the other clans for the most part). That said I think it might be worth us trying to form an alliance with one of the other smaller groups, as we can't hand the game over to BRN or RLM just like that (I would have given this to BRN, however recently KillKiwiJuice has signed up to the RLM team, along with Custard *sigh*).

VoW are really dangerous in team games, maybe we should form an alliance with them?
  18. jonasmod

jonasmod Active Member

:O you grabbed the #1337-post! :O good luck guys!
    cdrkf likes this.
  19. cdrkf

I didn't realise... that's a sign, we're so going to win this haha! :D
  20. cdrkf

Well, no one else turned up so I went in alone :( Lasted 13 minutes against the bullies from RLM and BRN though :p