Replay server broken again...

Discussion in 'Support!' started by avatar100400, April 7, 2015.

1. avatar100400

Seems the replay servers are broken again and i can only load selective replays.

Main ones i am trying to load is lobby is 280938791636362402 yet others from the same night load fine.
    Even a tournament from a month and a half ago won't load it seems that only select replays show up.

All i get is failed to load replays.It would be nice if there was a way to save the replays? and use local playback server instead of relying on Uber to host the replays and then not been able to play them later.

Anyone else getting the issue or have a fix anyone from Uber care to comment?.

These are some of the replays i want to load the main one 3 days old

http://pastats.com/chart?gameId=307394
    Last edited: April 7, 2015
    warrenkc likes this.
  2. truthtaco

truthtaco New Member

I have the same problem. The replay I would like to load is 13 hours old 10108608293794696339
    Another problem I have with some replays is that they will load but the commanders + units never show up.

The whole replay system has never been reliable for me, and I long for the ability to save my own to my computer :(
    warrenkc likes this.
  3. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Works fine for me. Nice sneaky orbital above the enemy base btw. :)
    The "UI Enhancements" mod has a fix for the timing out of replay loading.

avatar100400's one does seem to be broken though...
    truthtaco likes this.
  4. truthtaco

truthtaco New Member

Well that fixed it, thanks. The mod is really nice as well.
  5. truthtaco

truthtaco New Member

10316474095903787092 The mod wasn't able to fix this replay, wondering if anyone else has issues loading this one... for me it simply fails to load and goes back to the main screen in like 5 seconds.
  6. truthtaco

truthtaco New Member

I also still have an issue where none of my replays that last longer than 30 minutes show up in the replay tab.
  7. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Long replays sometimes take a really long time to show up. I'm not sure why. I think that it's a PlayFab issue (who host Uber's servers). And yeah, the replay you just posted doesn't work for me either. If you immediately get a "Failed to start replay", then it means it's just not there. Sometimes it does appear after a day or so though. Maybe @jables can bug them about it? Assuming I am correct about this being a PlayFab thing of course.
  8. avatar100400

I messaged jables about the replays that were a month and a half old and quite important to me.
    Still a little bit of a joke that a mod is needed to help fix replays like come on Uber.
    I don't think Uber will ever admit it but people casting and making videos of PA helps sell copy's.
    It doesn't help to have a important part of PA be so unreliable.

Oh well i'l give the mod a try thanks DeathByDenim
  9. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

I don't see why they would not admit something that obvious :p
    And yeah the replay systems unreliability is an issue.