Sudden Death Blitz Round 2838 (Solo)

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by grindout, January 4, 2011.

1. Grec

Grec New Member

Also, does anybody think it's weird that he had sooooooo much money but his level up bar only went up an inch?
  2. grindout

grindout Member

What are you talking about? I have no clue..

Bacon is wanted on blitz! It is needed for jackbots. I would never want it to end.

Bronze skill regen WTF???? Um that is Gold, then RoF, then Armor bronze.

Also I had about 10-15 bacons in me at that time. Lost count though.

Bar went up 15 levels and an inch
  3. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

What a no lifer nerd randy tryhard
  4. grindout

grindout Member

Takes one to know one! ;)
  5. Badding

Badding New Member

Now that's some dedication! I think my best run was round 200 and I was already incredibly bored and didn't mind loosing the money ball. Are the rounds harder if there are more players, like black ops zombies?

And congratulations on the great success I guess ;)
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Yes, blitz is harder with more players. More players = more bots.
  7. Grec

Grec New Member

Our support setups are different then. Even with gold RoF healing lvl 3 rock-its is painfully slow.

Damn 15 bacons?
  8. grindout

grindout Member

It isn't crossfire.. it is blitz.. you need Gold skill recovery to hack 4 turrets!

Or you will lose in 60 rounds. Unless you play tank.
    Last edited: January 4, 2011
  9. Grec

Grec New Member

damn we can't quote each other anymore.

I'm generally good at blitz but I normally get bored at later rounds and I can't find dedicated enough players to keep on playing after that. Plus I like playing as a Tank, so we should play Blitz sometime.
  10. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

I honestly never see teams of 3/4 making it far...
    whats the farthest people with teams that high have made it?
    Ive made it to 89 in super sudden death with 4.
  11. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

I can't get much past 400-500 without a jackbot hitting the ball. How do you avoid them hitting the ball when they get under the bridge?
  12. Pluberus

Pluberus New Member

13. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

I think my highest Super Sudden Death was like.. 30? My best normal Sudden Death was me and a tank.. something like 120.. not entirely sure
  14. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Myself and GoofballGB got to round 341.

I was Support, and he was Sniper.

I think that put him in the #4 spot in the leader boards. :)
  15. grindout

grindout Member

I usually don't let them get full past the bridge, that is when they shoot the moneyball. I get them to pound about 2 hopefully at least 3 times and by the time they get under the bridge my other 2 hacked RockIt's shoot it and seven RockIts then are shooting them.

They shoot the ball that is why I lose. LOL But yea that is the hard part especially when 3 rounds come out of themI have gone through 4 rounds of jackbots right in a row and they didn't touch my money ball.

The Trick: People say to use the Annihilator rarely or sparingly. Nope! Right when the annihilator is up, use it on the first round of jackbots that come out. You may get into trouble as many level of jackbots with come later, but rather be safe then sorry.

Reason you use it on the first set of jackbots is because if there are three rounds of them in a row, You just have to take 2 rounds by yourself. If you don't use it right away, you will be able to take the first round of jackbots outs, but when you take the time to go up top to call it in, the second round will then shoot your moneyball
  16. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Thx. I'm learning the little tricks, such as running straight for them when they come out if the annihilator isn't up...if they stop to groundslam me, they can't move forward...I just wish I were better at hoping over two jackbot groundslams. Sigh. I've been experimenting with shaved ice turrets too...I think one each at the side doors leaves just enough room for error so a bot doesn't slip past on the sides.
  17. CreepingNshadowz

CreepingNshadowz New Member

Awesome job!

After seeing your video, Ive made it to 366 as a solo support.

Was curious in what order you build/upgrade you turrents in? I always build the 2 front rockets and upgrade them to level 2 then build the ones in front of the moneyball and upgrade them to level 2 as well. After that Ive been trying differnt things like building some other level 1 rockets all over, building two at a time to level 2s, or getting my main four hacked turrets to level 3 before worrying about any others.
    What would you recommend?

Also, what's your strategy for 3-4 waves of Jackbots if The Annilator isnt ready?

Once again, awesome video! :)