Words cannot describe how pissed I am- save doesn't work, crashes

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by quantics, March 16, 2015.

1. Zaphys

Zaphys Well-Known Member

Improvements to these issues are on their way, the devs are busy fixing them so patience...
  2. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

3. blightedmythos

blightedmythos Active Member

I don't understand why that feature was pushed to live when it wasn't ready. Probably not the best discison.

I also understand the frustration about crashing. I've never crashed so much in a game ever.
  4. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

Most people who want the save feature don't even know about the PTE, so it was decided to give them the save feature with a big "BETA" marker as to get them to test it.
    stuart98 likes this.
  5. squishypon3

squishypon3 Post Master General

PTE was too small a test bed?
  6. websterx01

websterx01 Post Master General

It seems that few people focused on the functionality of the game and instead there was a lot more in depth discussion of balance and loading the game. Maybe the next PTE shouldn't have balance changes and should just focus on finding stability issues and fixing them.
  7. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

not really true, a lot of issues were reported. save/load has just so many that not everything was fixed and most PTE players dont care for save/load anyway as they play multiplayer
    stuart98 likes this.
  8. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

True. Loads of bugs were already fixed/reported through the save/load feedback thread by PTE users.
  9. tatsujb

tatsujb Post Master General

save/load for multiplayer is also an uber-promise.

I'd wager multiplayers would be very interested to incorporate this method into their study/training routine.