Meh Murky sniper guide to happiness ...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by murkyx727, December 23, 2011.

1. murkyx727

murkyx727 New Member

Well hello I really suck at writing anything but I'm trying...

Sniper

First of your going to need some aiming skills: If you think you cant aim stick to just shooting bot a and juice I don't really do that alot.(for pubs not reccomened by murky in privates.) (I don't even have all my smg kills for the title yet. :cry: ) For private matches don't even pick sniper if your going to just shoot bots, leave that to the tank and sin you can help push bots it's not a bad thing.O yeah one more thing for aiming quickscope I play this game like cod duh and halo ... Ok not to get off topic next...

Play more aggressive:I seem to see that Snipers just play so passive it doesn't really help your team as much. By throwing ice traps and putting bullets into to everyone see helps alot. Like constantly shoot the gunner 5 times in a row should keep the over heal away, (for a couple seconds)and by putting 2 bullets on an assault should make him flea to his base... To me if I see a guy name gemicede shoot him free kill duh... Srry gem :D . Well what Im trying to say I aim for the leashing support... Cause the gunner on your team has a better advantage of out playing the gunner... next...

Play smart and pick your battles: Ok I try to control the top side A side, B side map rather than stay on the bot lanes it's a good idea Ted you should try it mate...
    Don't try to rush by yourself unless ur going for the flank better that way... If you see an assault chasing you like a silver medal champion run and evade his bullets like a gold medal champion while your doing that call him out and he should die and that's why he is a silver medal champion and not gold... I try to pick off the sniper and other pros when they are weak or when he/she is open in the map with full health easy 1, 2 ,3 kill.
    Shoot at Snipers ever so often just to keep em off you for a while only go for them when they are a major problem to your team I just seem to ignore them most of game though If they are no threat. if one of your team is in an engagement vs. Another player on the other team help him out. Try not to go 1v1 anyone other then sniper unless your confident of your ability.

Well that's what I got for now, ask questions on the topic and I'll try to reply I wrote this try to help some people play a little better and when I wrote I was just bored... To gunked try to translate to choiio...
    I didn't even reread it so yeah...
  2. meat

meat New Member

Where is "lrn2quickscope" ?
  3. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

READ THE GUIDE, BRO
  4. jaysofacton

jaysofacton Active Member

What sensitivity should I use? I went 17-0 in a pub yesterday but after going 'sin with max sensitivity my aiming is all over the place.
    How about a small description of quick scoping - is it really just getting used to zooming in right on an enemy? also would accuracy help?
  5. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Maybe sober up a bit and reread it. :)

Plenty of good advice if you're willing to try to make sense of it though.

I approve.
  6. murkyx727

murkyx727 New Member

Well I got a new tv for xmas it only like 30 inches not really impressive "ehh". When I played mnc my aiming was so of, and my sensitivity is 5 i switch to 3 and felt so high by the end of the day I just went back to my 13-18 inch tv that 10 Years old. (not really sure how big never bothered to measure.) like if I went to my friends house my accuracy would be so off... Idk if I'm just use to a small tv for gaming or im on something here... Try using a smaller tv for a couple days if you could and tell me if it works or not... Realy for quickscoping try it on bots I guess or hit me up with a friends request a and Inv me and I'll explain... My back story of how started sniping I use to just rarly play sniper till I met a friend and he liked to snipe alot all I did was try to get more kills then him...
  7. gunked

gunked New Member

nice guide :)
  8. choiio

choiio New Member

Watch a guide on cod on how to QS, its real similar on this game. And I dont find accuracy helpful.
  9. choiio

choiio New Member

Murky is an icetrap sniper. With some lucky shots every now and then :D
  10. murkyduh

murkyduh Active Member

retro me is best
  11. notgunkedcontrol

notgunkedcontrol Post Master General

I'll inform Cryin of this guide for you murky.
  12. xshammas

xshammas Well-Known Member

Why did you call Ted "mate" when neither of you are English or Australian?