Angel's Court

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by drboggles, January 17, 2015.

1. drboggles

drboggles Active Member

Before I start, I wanted to say I'm Sorry.

I disbanded AC because I just couldn't keep going with it.

I needed to quit video games to straighten up my own life. Everything is in shambles and my addiction to Video games was preventing me from improving my own life.

I thought that if I tried to be the biggest *** hole to you guys and disbanded AC you'd all hate me too much for me to possibly reassemble AC so that there was NO chance I could go back into my addiction.

I couldn't think of a better way to do it, but now I just feel regret because I truly ruined something I enjoyed to do (Even if it was frustrating at times).

In all my sincerity, I apologize.

As much as I really want to restart AC, I really can't at this time. I need to get my life back together before I do anything else.

I don't know how long it will be, but I'll post on here when I am.
  2. cola_colin

cola_colin Moderator Alumni

That's sad to hear, I recommend you sell your computer and replace it with something that is as slow as possible. Probably a cheap notebook with a bad resolution or something, depends on what you need that box for apart from gaming.
    If you have any gaming consoles just sell them as well, they don't even need replacement.
    Good luck with fixing your RL issues.
    cdrkf likes this.
  3. drboggles

drboggles Active Member

I'm not doing any of that. Its more important to gain self discipline than to run away from the problem entirely.
    lapsedpacifist and s03g like this.