More feedle connection stories...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by feedle, February 18, 2015.

1. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I was playing with mnc reaper today and a few more weird things happened..
    though i wasnt on host both of us had serious lag.

Some weird things going on?
    Jackbots where walking backwards shooting from 3/4 way into the enemy base
    black jacks walked out of path and sat in a corner

i also saw on my minimap a gremlin teleport to our moneyball and take the ball down even though both turrets and a firebase were up and neither of us had spawned a gremlin...

seriously theres more crazy things to this game that we dont know and i honestly think lag and connections and locations etc have a big impact on weird stuff like me getting stuck in a wall invisible etc and these weird bot movements which both happened on my host both with teapot and whatwouldjon do with slims and blackjacks going in mindless directions
    naka333 and leov1993 like this.
  2. purplescratchy

purplescratchy Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, yoshis been talking about "lizard squad", basically autistic losers who mess with game systems and games for the most part.
  3. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

MNC on PC was ruined in part by mods. Weaker versions ran on the 360 for a while but were a nightmare to use aside from lag switching, upload compression, and save file modding.
    I do not know of any that are currently valid, but to be fair I have not really looked for them in years.
  4. feedle

feedle Post Master General

yeah theres been people ddossing xbox servers as well as the playstation.. but im saying if two laggy connections play each other miles away the game doesnt react to things right.

i dont mod or hack this game or any game and theres been many crazy things that have been recorded both from pyschoben, gc, and teapot.
    naka333 and leov1993 like this.
  5. sattawtf

sattawtf Member

I got this weird code **** on a loading screen today never seen it before
    victorpenningtonrust likes this.
  6. lolmontoya

lolmontoya Active Member

Pic ?