Looking for some good in-game footage

Discussion in 'Videos And Replays!' started by killerkiwijuice, January 22, 2015.

1. killerkiwijuice

killerkiwijuice Post Master General

I have the plan ready to make an awesome video, even though it's a contest I'm going to ask if anyone would like to donate to help the cause with some footage in PA.

It really doesn't have to be anything specific, but the UI has to be disabled and the mouse cursor also has to be disabled.

The most time consuming part about this is finding good footage. Your name will be included in the end credits along with everlasting appreciation :)

Kinda hoping not too many people try to donate because then it wouldn't really be a contest :confused:
    stuart98 likes this.
  2. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

like half a month too late, but here you go, I spent most of the match in cinematic mode so got a ton of cool shots, issue is that the UI and mouse are on screen, and it was a battle against AI so I can't just send you the replay and have you do it without the UI and mouse :(

Action starts at about 5:15 (video time not chrono cam time) and pretty much never stops after that point, so good footage won't be hard to find
    killerkiwijuice likes this.
  3. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

I'm playing a few matches on it right now with people online since I worked out most of the pathing issues, hopefully will have some good replays saved soon
  4. snierke

snierke Active Member

This vid was visually really cool. What mods Are you using?
  5. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

pretty much every visual mod available on PAMM

air team colored trails
    awesome projectiles
    CPlosion
    darkish nights
    all the high res commanders
    naval trails
    PA-FX
    team commander explosion color
    team commander landing color
    team teleporter color
    team uber cannon color
    killerkiwijuice and snierke like this.
  6. Tripod27

Tripod27 Active Member

Alright how do you disable mouse?
  7. b8factor

b8factor Active Member

Kiwi, I was tooling around and stumbled across a cool aesthetic, check out video 22 on my channel, time stamp 14:92, and about 20 secs worth. I have raw footage of this without sound overlay I could extract, but you could also recreate the scene yourself with more awesomeness!

PS loved your submitted video, I just saw it!
    Zaphys likes this.