Which full team is harder to fight against?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by IrradiatedRadex, February 12, 2011.

?

Which team is harder to fight?

1. Team of Assaults

18 vote(s)
    38.3%
  2. Team of Gunners

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. Team of Tanks

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  4. Team of Assassins

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. Team of Snipers

9 vote(s)
    19.1%
  6. Team of Supports

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

6 SIGIVIARS! :shock:
  2. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

4 of them would have all the other ones muted while the other 2 are in a sh-t talking fihgt.
  3. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Tanks. However, if you have ever played Viva Piata, a BEARDPUNCH will launch out of your television. And you will deserve every ounce of pain that it inflicts.

But seriously, Assaults. I've been bounced between three bombs before, and it 'sho ain't fun.
  4. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

6 Defensive supports only healing turrets...
    -----------------------------------------
  5. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

Where would they get the money for said turrets? Also, any coordinated assassin + gunner juice rush can annihilate even the best defenses. They will never gain ground, so attacking the money ball won't be an option.
  6. SpcTorres

SpcTorres New Member

I agree with this. Try keeping turrets in your base against a full team of assassins. And good luck with getting your bots into their base.
  7. SaintSeiya

SaintSeiya New Member

I voted assaults, altho i run into them often and they aren't too much of a problem, i think a whole team of them would be trouble.
  8. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

Assaults definitely. The only way I take down good Assaults anyway is hunting them down, a whole team would be infuriating.
  9. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

I heard defensive supports are the key to victory.......
  10. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

actually, there's a thread out there that says otherwise.forgot the name of it, but the key to victory is a malicious offense that completely pins the enemy to their base, cuz you know that's the objective. and your defense is like a backup plan if the other team out offenses your offense. if your team has a weak offense then your screwed now matter how defensive the support plays
  11. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

team black attack! :shock: the OP said they all would know what their doing so idc what you think would work, If there are six people hopping throwing shotting bouncing buzzing tauntiing juiceing and chargeing all over the map your screwed. three go camp the spawn exits while the other three work the map. No Ifs ands or butts no nothing, you loose GOOD DAY SIR.
  12. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

Why isn't the Gunner getting some love? Being that they are the strongest class in the game, you would think that the damage output of Gunners would be difficult to combat.
  13. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

not so threatning if they keep getting shot in the face on their way to attack your base
  14. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Assault, hands down. Any other class has a counter, or a weakness. Assault has NONE, except the inability to push lanes as efficiently as most other classes. No matter what you come up with, you'll have six flies with Assault Rifle's buzzing around the map.
  15. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Playing against of full team of Tanks gave me permanent Pogonophobia. Look that ish up.
  16. miller

miller New Member

i think just being in a party of 6 SIGs would be enough to make you turn off your console

also i have been on a team of 6 supports on spunky all we did was camp the bace till OT than juice rush cause theres no way you can stop 6 peole from getting to your base maily cause the suport can take the back way round the bace to bypass some D
  17. mulletmann21

mulletmann21 New Member

Voted sniper. I know that the counter is to rush them and just hop over their traps, but if there's 6 snipers odds are that by the time you land you'll hit another ice trap and/or get domed.
  18. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

The most OP class of course is the most dangerous team of 6 of course. The assault. All those bombs... all those ringout grapples... all that rifle fire...

The horror...

[​IMG]
  19. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I had a full team going one night and we were trying to win with all of us picking the same class. The only thing I can say is we had the hardest time with gunners. It took us the longest to win with them. Well over halfway into a full match. Other classes finished the game in under 5 minutes. My friends don't know how to use mortar.
  20. miller

miller New Member

well after demolishing a team of snipers and supports i say that the tank a good full team.

it did feel like we were playing lazer tag against the snipers

team:miller dalite, light tim,xkight(,hi im snarf so guy from OXY,and a black jack